Chapter- 25 forest

Author’s POV

"We are here come out quickly", Abhi howled in phone.
"Ok coming", Chitra replied.

After 5 mins the three girls came out making everyone gasp.

The trio wearing same model tops which is full sleeves shirt having tie like ropes on its neck paring with black jeans and sneekers.

Sanvi’s top is maroon color while chitra’s peach color and vedha is wearing a blue color top.
Their hair is tied in a high poni. Done a little makeup only eyeliner, mascara and lipstick.

When the trio stand together with their suitcase on their hands they are looking exactly the same. Same dressing style, hairstyle, and same makeup, they are damn gorgeous.

"Wow sisters you look hot", Jyo exclaimed.

"Thank you", they smiled.

"Wow she is damn sexy, it’s really hard to control myself from kissing her", Sanjay thought.

"Sister why didn’t you told me when you shop the same dresses, I could also bought the same as you", Jyo pouted.

"We didn’t shop recently, these tops are from Vedha. She bought them from states", Chitra said with a smile.

"Get in first", Shreyan urged them.

It's a 8 seater car. Abhi is driving, Chitra sat in co pilot seat. Sanvi, Sanjay and shreyan sat in middle row while Vedha, Jyo and Adhitya sat in the back row.
They hit the road, Abhi started playing beat songs while they all are vibing and singing together.

Sanvis’ POV

I sat beside Sanjay but my eyes are fixed outside.
I can feel his side glances but I don’t want to acknowledge it.
He is wearing casuals today, white full sleevs t-shirt with black pants paring with white sneekers, ofcouse he is handsome.

After two hours of drive Abhi stopped the car infront of a small café.
"It will take two more hours to reach our destination so we will have breakfast here as I am starving", Abhi grinned.

All agreed and went in to the café. There are no customers yet as its still early so we ordered simple breakfast.

After eating we again started our journey.
This time Shreyan took the driving seat so Jyo settled in co pilot seat. Abhi and Chitra sat in the back row with Vedha while Adhitya came to middle row. Neither I nor Sanjay changed our seats as it is comfortable for me to sit beside window, for him I think sitting beside me.

After having breakfast I am very sleepy since we didn’t sleep well last night.
I am yawning continuously even Chitra and Vedha also yawning.

"You can rest for some time, I will wake you up when we reach", Sanjay said offering his shoulder.

I nodded and leaned on his shoulder.  I closed my eyes to sleep, I can hear his heart beat. His heart is beating fast and loud just like mine when he is around me.

After unknown period of time I woke up when some one called me, of course its Sanjay.

"Sanvi we are entering the forest, it is a beautiful view. I thought you will like it, if not continue to sleep I will wake you up once we reached", Sanjay said gently.

Wow this man will kill me with his gentle and caring behaviour.

"Ok", I replied him and sat straight looking outside.

"Have some water", Sanjay gave me water bottle. How this man knows
I am thirsty.
"Thank you", I said and drank water after that I fixed my gaze outside appreciating the scenery.