Chapter 30: finally walking

Brook's POV
"No!,mine!" Draco took one of my chicken nuggets,"sharing is caring" he pecked my lips,shoving the nugget inside his mouth,"this nugget is yours like you're mine" I rolled my eyes,pushing him away,making him chuckle,"come on,let's try walking again".

We have been practicing on my walking for over a week,I did got better,it less hurt and I can make bigger steps,but there's still sometimes I'm collapsing,feeling like I can't walk,"don't wanna" I took another chicken nugget,stuffing it inside my mouth,"you have to darling,let's at least try,if you'll feel tired we'll try later on" I still didn't collaborate,looking at him with innocent eyes,eating my nuggets,"you love being a brat,aren't you" he chuckled,bending down to kiss my lips.

"Can you pass me the water,pretty please" I gave him a toothy smile,making him chuckle again,kissing my lips again,grabbing my cup of water from the table,handing it to me,"you know,if you want to start going to your studio alone you need to start walking" I do want to start going to the studio,but I can barley walk,"one time" I raised one finger,making him raise his hands in the air,"I promise".

I took a deep breath,putting my legs on the floor,grabbing Draco's hands,"there we go,come on" he help me stand up,starting to walk backwards,"you're going to fast,wait!" He stopped,looking up at me,"I'm letting go,leaning against the wall,walk over to me,okay" I sighed in disappointment,nodding,knowing he won't help me,"good girl" he slowly let go of my hands,keeping his eyes on me as he slowly walked backwards,looking back every two steps to see he's not hitting something.

I looked up at him,taking another deep breath before I started to walk towards him,"good job,come on,keep going" I took more steps towards him,looking down at my feet,watching their moves,"there we go" he caught me in his arms as I got in front of me,"see,that wasn't so hard" I snuggled closer to him as he started to run his fingers through my hair,"you did such a good job,I'm proud of you" he kissed the top of my head,whispering praises in my ear.

"I'm back" Tom walked inside the room,but I didn't lift my head from Draco's chest,I was way too comfortable to pull away,"hey" Draco picked me up,walking over to his desk,"did she walk by herself" I heard Tom doing some stuffs,opening drawers,pouring something into a cup,"like a champ" I whined,punching Draco's chest lightly,"what,I'm telling the truth!" I lifted my head up,sticking my tongue out at him,which he did too,"how's my baby doing" Tom came in front of me,his button up white shirt stained with blood,one side tucked inside his pants,the other side out,a tear on his shoulder,a glass of whiskey in his hand.

I looked at him with wide eyes,"oh don't worry,not my blood" there was a line of blood on his shoulder,acting as if it's nothing,"not yours?" I brought my hand up,cleaning the blood with my thumb,"oh,it's nothing,promise" he kissed my forehead,bringing my thumb up to his lip,licking the blood,"let me at least clean it" he chuckled,shaking his head,"what!,come on" I'm just......going to ignore the fact that he will look good with a scar on his cheek,"I'm just glad that you care" he pressed his lips on mine,kissing me softly,"Tom" I said seriously,it can get infected,"it's nothing,baby,I promise" he poured himself another cup of whiskey,"so you're just going to ignore the fact that he can have an infection" Draco looked up from his computer,his icy grey eyes meeting mine.

"He has been worse" I groaned annoyingly,getting up from Draco's,"touch those,I dare you" Tom was about to take one of my nuggets,looking at him with deadly eyes,"I advice you not to,it won't end up well" Draco didn't look up,his fingers clicking on his keyboard. Tom grabbed one nugget,biting it,"son of a bitch-" I walked over to him,jumping on his back,making him spin around in his place,"wait,wait,wait,did you just walk over to him" Draco turned around in his chair,getting up,"I......guess I did" a small smile appeared on his face.

"Let's walk to your room,no help,we're just standing behind" I'll miss the days of being carried,"you'll catch me if I'll fall" I pointed my fingers at the both of them,giving them a stern look,starting to walk over to the door as if four weeks ago I didn't have casts on.