San Camp

Makgadikgada was beautiful, the true nature, it was vast and although Louis hates dessert-y region this salt pan was an exception, The shooting was supposed to take place in three days and till then the crew and the actors were given a their leisure time in San camp.

The site was beautiful, luxurious tents and everything felt surreal. Since the movie has a theme for the southern effect it had to be a desert-y region. Large palm trees surrounded the camp area and overall Louis was in love.

Harry was a genuine alpha, the entire flight they both made conversation and it felt like they were literally have been doing that for years and not the first time.

He felt a deep something in his chest for Harry, a pull that tugged him towards the said alpha. Louis brushed it off blaming everything on his omega and their touch depri.

The cast and crew each introduced themselves and Louis had to scoff at the script once again, he had scoffed the first time and he's doing it again.Because he looks nothing like an Oliver,

"You look too offended to be true." Harry's voice appears and he pouts, "I don't look like an Oliver! I'm more like Darcy or like Jen you know, Oliver doesn't suit me."

"Hey neither do I look like an Eric! Erics are assholes, every Eric I've met is an actual asshole. But this is what we are made of. Besides you look exactly like a Louis and that's just perfect."

Louis giggled bashfully, Harry thinks he's perfect! Oh Louis won in life.

"You're right I guess. The place and location is nice though isn't it? Wanna star gaze tonight?" Harry looks at him again with that deep intense look that makes his insides go squirmy and his omega on the ninth cloud.

"Sure. You look like you need some sleep though." And of course Harry was going to observe him this closely, the omega shrugs, "Jet-lag. I'll be fine with a small nap. You look perfectly fine though."

"I'm strong." He smirks and Louis' eyes instinctively drops to the bulging arm and then running over his firm and broad shoulders,  "Cocky alpha." He mumbles and Harry laughs, "Take your desired nap, Lou." Louis nods, "See ya later."

>>>>>

Louis was feeling the zing of excitement thrumming in his blood as he rinsed his body with the hot water that he was surrounded in, he'd never feel like this ever before, except for that time in eighth grade when his teacher had assigned him to his first acting role.

He felt like a teenager going on a first date with his crush which—ridiculous because Firstly, Louis was a grown adult (despite of Niall claiming otherwise) and not a teenager and secondly This wasn't a date, it was a simple star gazing thingy.

He decided to wear a simple and cozy night dress, one that was equally decent and gave him a delicate look. The material was baby pink satin, it's top had spaghetti straps which showed his collarbones and thin neck, and the pants were down till his ankles. This was quite decent thank you very much.

He pursed his lips and applied the cherry gloss to the soft flesh, rubbing some moisturiser, he decided to give a call to Zayn.

"Guess what?" Zayn's gushed voice came through and Louis rolled his eyes, no malice intended,

"Liam knotted you thrice in one night?" He deadpans applying the fiery red paint to his left fingernails while keeping the phone beside him, "You know me too well. But that wasn't why I'm so over the moon, I'm pregnant! Which—"

"Oh my god! Oh my fucking god! Jesus Christ holy mother Mary! Oh lord I am going to be a godfather!" He squealed loudly accidentally rubbing the paint the wrong way.