Shoot

"You don't mean that."

"I actually do. That's not my child, we've been using protection since god knows when!"

"I—You can't blame me, Eric!" The omega cries out,

"And CUT!" The director's voice comes only for Louis and Harry to pull apart.

Louis' makeup artist runs towards him wiping off the fake tears on his cheeks and rearranging his makeup back,

"That was fucking flawless! God the chemistry is blinding." Chris yells with a boisterous voice and Louis smiles at him, "You were perfect Louis! And so were you Harry! Take a quick break we'll continue after fifteen minutes."

"You were really good out there aye. The perfect image of an helpless omega." Harry teases while lightning up his cig, Louis smiles at him and the alpha is being called by someone probably Dave, the producer who's been constantly flirting with the alpha.

Louis set down on the vanity eating a tuna salad, Niall sitting right across him informing the next act and it's scene. Louis was brilliant in what he did, he was aware of that fact so running over the lines wasn't that hard for him, even if he forgot some lines which he rarely does he'd makeup one of his own and just like that the directors would be impressed, there's a reason why the world calls him the next Marilyn Monroe.

The makeup artist, Ursula, applied a tiny bit of lipstick on his lip making them look a little dark red from their original colour. Louis turned around and tightened the belts of his boots before his eyes fell on the tall alpha.

Harry was leaning against the car, a stick of cigarette in his mouth and his hands holding onto what looked like a script, he had on a red robe covering his body, as if sensing Louis' gaze on him he turned his face when Louis quickly looked away.

His cheeks burning and Ursula gave out a knowing smile, before applying the high lighter on his cheekbones, "You have pretty cheekbones and your lashes don't need much mascara Mr.Tomlinson." Louis felt his lips spreading in a grin and he thanked her,

"I'm sorry baby. Let's just go home yeah? We'll speak about this at home." Eric said, his green eyes shining with sincere apologies and Oliver felt himself getting weak,

"Just don't blame me next time please." He softly says and Eric smiles, dimples on show before cupping his omega's face and covering both his cheeks as if to show he's kissing him,which the alpha isn't, his soft soft lips are resting very close to Louis' mouth but still not on top.

"Cut cut cut!" Chris suddenly yells making them both jump, Louis looks at the director who has a disappointed frown on his face, "What the hell are you guys doing?"

"We don't have to kiss now do we?" Harry asks and the beta scowls, "Of course you have to. This is a romance novel for god's sake! People want passion and romance and chemistry. You lot are actors and it isn't a hard work to kiss your co-star!" He continues and Louis rolls his lips in between his mouth.

You see Louis has kissed a lot of people in his career, alpha beta omega you name it, both of screen and on screen, but the thought of kissing Harry on screen was something that made heat stir his abdomen.

"Okay let's start again! Make the kiss look real." He instructs and Both Harry and Louis nods before the clapper is on it,

"I'm sorry baby, let's go home." Eric says.

"Yeah just don't blame me next time please." With that the alpha steps forward and cups his cheek, "Never. Would never ever doubt you again, baby." It's definitely the wind that causes Louis to shudder and not the way Harry says the term of endearment.