Flights and kisses

Louis looked at himself once again, checking his fringe and then smoothing his long hair, the tendrils now going further down his nape curling along the edges too. He could get a hair cut but then he feels extremely pretty with his auburn long hair and he can definitely see the adoration Harry's eyes when the hairdresser styles Louis' hair and they seem to be talking about something.

Harry seems to be almost jealous and one time he had even Addressed it his exact were and Louis quotes, "Your hairdresser's one lucky omega who gets to touch your beautiful hair, little Luna." And Louis remembers being flushed red during the entire shoot.

Kissing seemed to be normal now, their movie contained ten to fifteen kissing scenes and one sex scene which hasn't been shot yet and safe to say Louis is fucking nervous. He doesn't know what he's do to feel Harry's naked body on top of his or him under the alpha all he knows that he is so not looking forward to it in the fear to drop slick the moment his eyes meet with that green storm of the alpha.

Kisses were exchanged each day but it felt like Louis wanted more, he didn't wanted those acted snogging sessions, he wanted more but Harry still had a boyfriend and Louis acting on his instinct would be selfish of him and he would never want to risk the friendship between him and the alpha he's starting to adore too much.

In celebration of one and half months already done and their movie halfway through everyone decided for a complementary bonfire and the authorities alongside the crew of San camp was more than happy to organise it.

Louis knew it wasn't something very fancy but he was an actor, an omega Actor, Louis William Tomlinson the son of one of the greatest actress Hollywood ever had, Mila Tomlinson. He didn't know simple, he knew how to carry out himself despite this being a simple bonfire he had to look his best, if he didn't, he failed his career.

So he looked at himself dressed in a white silk gown that reached down till his knees showcasing his shapely hairless calves, the outfit wasn't simple as it sounded to be it was flowy and gorgeous paired with a furry hot pink jacket to keep the cold out, Louis found himself applying a little red colour on his lips.

Harry was distant today, he wasn't being his usual self and that part bothered the fuck out of Louis, his omega wanted nothing but to leave the group of betas and alphas and sit beside the alpha nuzzle himself in his forest-y warmth and never let go.

His heart tugged when the alpha tipped his head to the sky and sipped from the can of beer in his large hands, Louis not controlling himself stood up and walked over to the green eyed alpha.

"You seem to be enjoying the fire too much." He says slipping out of his slippers and sitting next to the tall alpha who gives out a crooked smile through his closed eyes, "Just a bit tired."

"What's the matter?" He asks bringing his knees up to his chest and resting the side of his face on the hard surface of his knees, eyeing the alpha carefully who pinches the bridge of his nose, A clear sign that he was frustrated by something.

"Don't worry your head, Little Luna." He smiles softly and Louis wanted to rub those tense lines off his beautiful face, "How can I not? You seem too tense and it's not good." He says helplessly and the alpha's frown upturns into a beautiful smile,

"Reece. Another fight and you know how it goes." He informs followed by a sigh and Louis feels genuinely sad for this amazing alpha who deserves nothing but happiness, "I'm sorry Haz." He whispers looking down,

"Hey little Luna, don't feel sad for me. Wanna take a walk? Might make me feel good?" Harry suggests and Louis looks up at him, nodding as a response and they both stand on their feet, Louis sending a smile to Niall who eyes him confusedly,