𝘴𝘪𝘹.

‧˚︵︵︰❄️︰︵︵˚

ALL CHARACTERS, PLACES AND EVENTS SHOWN IN THE STORY ARE FICTIOUS

————————————————————

Sooho wasn't wrong. She really was blaming herself for all this.

She always wanted the best for everyone but everyone wanted to harm her.
This was the poor fate Eun Youngro had.

She was on her bed reminiscing the happy old times she had with her father when her mother was still alive. It was funny how a single woman could ruin the deep bond they all shared.

She was just sitting there, cuddling herself. She wasn't crying; her hair were left open and her skin was pale. Her lips were dry and the eyes that once had the whole universe in them, were at it's dullest possible.

A faint and sad smile appeared in her face as she remembered how her dad would always play with them in their childhood.

He committed crimes, Youngro hated him for that, but deep down inside he was still the father that she once loved.

Pain didn't even hurt her anymore, it became a habit. She became used to being hurt by others. That's what everyone ever did for her despite the kindness she had shown.

Aera, on the other hand, after finishing her drama of crying went inside the couple's room as a sign of "mourning" and stole all the money Changsu had in his locker. She soon escaped during midnight to have her own life as she did not need Eun Changsu anymore.

Youngro woke up the next morning and the servants told Aera and her son had escaped together.

She wasn't even in shock, she predicted it would happen soon, not this soon maybe, but she came into the family for money, it was obvious.

Youngro nodded and dismissed all the servants from their jobs but the old lady, who had been working there since Youngro was a child asked where she had to go.

She answered that she'll just move into her brother's apartment. There was no use of living here anyways.

As one last goodbye, the lady helped Youngro pack all the essentials and left.

Youngro soon arrived at the apartment, it reminded her of her brother, that made it pretty hard to cope up with his death.

She unlocked the door and went in. It was a tidy apartment, she didn't expect that.

"Is this really oppa's apartment? Maybe the nameplate and keys got messed up." She said jokingly and went in.

The sweet old lady had made her some rice cakes before leaving as she knew those were Youngro's favourite.

She opened her bag and started placing things to where they belonged.

She didn't have a shortage of money, as her father had left behind enough insurance for both Youngro and Youngwoo.

3 hours later, she got hungry and decided to eat rice cakes. It really had the essence of "home". Maybe it was because the lady followed the same recipe as Youngro's mother but those were, without a doubt, one of the best rice cakes she had even eaten.

✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦ ┈┈┈┈✦

— 3 Months Later

Youngro was kept alive as everyone thought she was the only one who knew the password to the Swiss Bank Account. Nam Taeil hadn't told anyone Sooho was still alive. She provided a lot of evidence against the election scheme, along with Kangmoo, Hanna and the other hostages and her espionage for hiding a NK spy were overlooked by the public.

The dorm was rebuilt except the roof. The attic was shut down for anyone to enter and was left untouched, after Sooho's death.

As a surprise for many, when the dorm re-opened, Ms Pi started wearing lighter shades as her dresses. On the day of the opening, she was smiling and wearing a white dress, something the students never thought they'd see.

(White symbolises new beginning in Korean culture)

Something even more interesting was that 'Gizzard' Gye Bunok was now wearing somewhat better quality clothes than before and was standing side by side Ms Pi.

Everyone, quite obviously, gave her disgusted looks.

The girls in 207 room too went to their rooms and saw Youngro's belongings was gone. Those students who were not coming back to the dorm, belongings were returned to them a week before.

"Is she really not coming? Youngro?" Seolhui said in a sad tone.

"Aish, why do you care about that liar?" Hyeryeong gave Seolhui a disgusting look and continued unpacking.

Jeongmin was silent the whole time. She from the start believed that just because Youngro was the daughter of the ANSP, didn't make her like the ANSP. She probably lied to all of them because she knew this was how they would feel about her.

"I heard... Eun Changsu ANSP was arrested the day we escaped the dorm..." Jeongmin said while putting her clothes back in her closet.

This made Seolhui and Hyeryeong drop what they were doing.

"Anyway, I kind of do feel bad for that liar now." Hyeryeong was actually worried about Youngro's well being. "So does that mean she is living with that annoying step mother of hers? Why didn't she just come back to the dorm?" Seolhui asked expecting an answer from her unnies.

"Is it because of what I said?" Hyeryeong murmured. "Guys, I think we should ask Youngro why she lied to us in the first place. We never even gave her a chance to explain." Jeongmin suggested and both girls agreed.

₊꒷︶︶꒷︶︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷︶︶꒦︶꒷꒦︶︶꒦‧