Flower fields

"Why do you call Louis your Luna, Harry?" Anne suddenly asks and Harry looks at his mother with a furrow in his brow, "Because he is my moon."

"No because he's your soulmate. Alphas don't call any omega Luna, baby. That's not how this works, it's your inner alpha recognising his mate, usually it happens with The omega getting into early heat first if they recognise their alpha. Did this happen with Louis?" Harry frowns,

"It did. L-Louis is my soulmate?" He asks and His mother nods with a large smile, "He's the omega the goddesses made for you. Also yesterday Nana Lydia said that he is the Luna, she reads stars you know and it was said that our pack will soon find its Luna and here you are with Louis."

Harry gapes at his mother, "How? Soulmates don't happen mama." He whispers and She shrugs, "Guess my baby got lucky and Louis is the perfect omega. Have you been courting him correctly?" She asks and Harry nods.

"We are on our third stage, the intimacy, and my rut is near so maybe we'll mate during that time." Anne nods,

"Hazza!" Warmth blooms his chest and he turns around letting his omega stumble forward in his chest, he smiles kissing the top of his feathery head, "Baby." He whispers against his caramel hair, the omega's baby blues twinkling with so much happiness that it made Harry's heart soar,

"You are taking me to the flower field right?" He asks and Harry nods bending down to capture his lips, Louis squeals against his lips but kisses him back, "You look so pretty, my love,"

"I do? Bebe picked this dress for me." He says stepping back to twirl in his baby pink dress, Harry's heart could burst right now with what he's feeling,

Soulmates.

"Hey Haz have you said my name to everyone? Because literally everyone calls me Luna and I thought it was our secret thing." Harry chuckles pulling the boy forward, "It's because you are their Luna. Their alpha's mate, my soulmate, baby." He watches in mesmerisation when blue eyes turns wide and pink lips part in a gasp.

"Soulmate?"

"Mmm hmm my soulmate and my forever one. Here wear this, my Luna." He says handing the flower crown he just weaved and Louis gapes at it, "You know how to make these?" He asks and Harry nods,

"My mother taught me, quite odd for an alpha to make flower crowns though isn't it?" He asks laughing and Louis shakes his head with a frown, "It isn't. There's nothing like oddness about making flower crowns. I love this." He smiles and Harry situates it on his hair loving the way Louis looks with flowers surrounding his head.

"I love you." Harry whispers as Louis blushes before laying on the grass, Spreading his legs for Harry to get in between which the alpha does and their lips meet in a sweet reunion. Harry's large hand cups his jaw as their tongues meet.

"Haz I wanted to talk about our mating." Louis whispered when their kiss break apart, "Yeah?"

"I-I don't want to do it during our cycle, want to remember it, yeah." Harry smiles leaning to kiss him once again, "Okay pup."

"My rut's is in two days. Which means we can mate the night before? Fuck Lou you are going to be all mine, baby." He says and Louis grins back, "And you mine, I love you Harry." He says with happy eyes.

"And I love you baby."

"Why have I never seen your wolf form before? I mean I can't but you can yeah?" Louis asks and Harry eyes him, "You want to see my wolf form?"

"I mean if you want too though I want to see my mate's wolf quite badly." His indifferent shrug makes Harry laugh, but the words my mate has his wolf purring,