Rut

A howl of pain was what jolted Louis from his sleep, he frowned and and looked beside to see Harry writhing in the sheets with his face scrunched up and sweaty, he felt a tingling sensation taking all over his body only to realise that Harry went in to his rut,

He quickly turned and straddled his alpha's abdomen grabbing his face and nuzzling his head to scent him, it worked because instead of deathly growls Harry was purring, "Omega, my omega."

"Right here alpha, I'm over here. Shh I've got you, alpha." Louis whispered cradling Harry's face to his chest who grunted and The omega cried out in pleasure when the alpha latches his mouth on a perky nipple, he gasped cradling Harry's face closer letting the alpha suck and bite him.

"My omega, sit on my face, omega, gonna eat you out so good." He mumbled never leaving Louis' nipples suckling on them as if he was a child nursing from their mother and Louis could come right with that but he doesn't want to, so he grabbed Harry's hair and pulled the alpha's face away.

"Ride my face Louis, fuck cmon want to taste you, My omega." Louis moaned slick oozing out of him and he could feel himself loosing his sense,

Wasn't Alphas supposed to use an omega for their own pleasure?

Louis squealed when the alpha grunted and pulled him by his waist so that he was now on Harry's chest, "Get here Louis." He growled and a shiver ran Louis' spine he nodded and crawled until his bum was near Harry's nose who moaned a hand palming his large cock which stood angry and pinkish-red.

"Turn around." Louis did, only to whimper loudly with his head thrown back when Harry pulled him down and plunged his tongue inside, his hands went behind and he gripped the headboard for leverage as the alpha started nipping and licking his loose slicked hole.

He gasped with his eyes clenched shut toes curling when Harry thrusted his tongue and moved his hips in sync, Louis softly groaned before moving his hips and bouncing on Harry's face, the alpha beneath him smacking and kneading his arse.

"C-Can I cum,Alpha?" He moaned throatily bringing three fingers of his own in his mouth, sucking and biting on them, he bounced turning his face to see that His cheeks hit Harry's face each time he bounced but the alpha was so gone that he groaned and lapped every drop of slick that oozed.

Harry didn't answered but the way his large hands came forward and started tweaking Louis' swollen nipples gave him enough that he was going to cum untouched just by Harry's tongue and his fingers on his nipples.

Louis tensed his body trembling as he came all over his abdomen and Harry's abs, he bend down licking the cum off Harry's sweaty abs and moaning when the alpha kissed his hole.

Harry turned him over and kissed his lips, "Gonna knot you yeah?"

"Your rut hasn't completely hazed your mind yet." He whispered eyes fluttering and Harry nodded, "Yeah I'm still in my senses I think, because all my alpha wants is you to feel safe first. I don't think I've ever felt like that before." He quietly says and Louis' heart softens,

"You want my omega to feel safe which is why even though you should be fucking my brains out you are letting me ride your face first." Harry chuckles but then groans and his scent becomes more thicker,

"I need you." His voice had gone deeper now and Louis nodded turning on his stomach and spreading his legs, he arched his back so that to present himself. Harry groaned from behind and he felt a kiss on his spine,

"You know how crazy you make me?" Harry asked breaching his cock to the wet pink hole, Louis gasped feeling tears in his eyes and he panted clenching his fist tightly against the sheets,