This Is Something I don't Usually Do but It Needed To Be Said

So... this is an announcement, and I don't usually do this. But in the first chapter which isn't really a chapter just some information about the character.
A lot of people seem to have an issue with my character's height. Let me just say it's only height everyone it's not that big of a deal. I don't care if you change the height of her or anything but this is how I created her, okay?

Stop complaining about it. "That's short for an adult."

"Why is she so short."

"Short people in stories are cringy so I refuse to read the read the story."

First off... Yes the height is under average not uncommon but still possible. But let me remind you that Setsuna isn't the only short ADULT in the story. Tamayo is a demon she is also an adult she is 4'11
Shinobu she is also and ADULT she too is 4'11 Setsuna is just an inch under these two.

Second. Let me explain why Setsuna is short. Asui lacks nutrition. Which can be a struggle for a growing child. Not getting enough can lead to having a bit of health issues that can alter your appearance and abilities.

Third. Those of you who think that the story is automatically cringy because of how short the character is, is just plain disrespectful. Just leave if that's how you see it don't even make the comment. It's just disrespectful. Not only are you being disrespectful about it but you're also hurting someone's chance of expressing their creativity.

I will admit some stories are better than others and I'm sure some constructive criticism will actually help a person along the way. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM!!! They may follow maybe they won't oh well. Get over it.

Those of you who have stayed long enough to read this I appreciate it greatly, but I feel like this should have been said. I have read too many commets about people having an issue with the height. It's just height for gods sakes. Sorry for being rude when I typed this but this is extremely aggrivating and I hope you understand why I am so heated after I typed this.

Thank you.

(This is going to be put as the very first page in the story)