10. Suspended

Bailey's Pov

Over the next few weeks, Dominic has been teaching Brooklyn how to fight. From what he's told me she's gotten good.

I avoided my mother and her boyfriend at all costs. I also haven't fought at the club in a week, but that's okay.

I avoided Hunter like the plague, I didn't want anything to do with him after what I found out.

Recently I've noticed everywhere I went Damien would always be there. Almost as if he was following me. There was something off with Damien but I can't tell what it is. 

I was getting ready to go to my next period, I grabbed my stuff out of my locker and shut it about to make my way to class. But Hunter stood there looking at me, "Come on Bailey, you can't keep ignoring me."

"I'm not ignoring you, I simply just don't want to talk to you." I say right before I turn around to leave.

But I felt someone grab my shoulder roughly. I grabbed the hand twisted it and flipped him over me.

"What the fuck!" He yelled.

"Don't ever put your hands on me." I say.

I turned around to leave but once again I came face to face with someone who I am not quite fond of.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked rudely staring to get annoyed.

Hunter was still laying on the floor in pain, what a baby. Isn't he suppose to be a football player?

"You know... I think you need to learn your place." She says with an evil smile on her face.

I looked at her, anger filled my eyes.

She grabbed me by the throat and pushed me up against the locker.

"Emily don't." Hunter warned.

She ignored his warning and proceeded to keep doing what she was doing. I wanted to see where this was going so I let her.

She banged my head against the locker and shoved me to the ground.

"You should know to stay out of my business." She sneered at me.

She kicked me in the stomach with her 10 in heels which hurt like a fucking bitch.

She then bent down and grabbed me by my hair and spit in my face. Then proceeded to push me down.

She went to go turn around but quickly turned back and shoved her 10 in heels into my stomach.

I groaned.

She turned around and began to walk away. I quickly got up from the ground.

"Bitch where the fuck do you think your going?!" I yelled at her.

She turned around quickly to face me.

"I don't think we're done yet." I say coldly.

She looks at me and smirks, "Come at me bitch."

I got right up in her face and punched her causing her to go backwards. As soon as she recovered from the hit she through a left punch but I grabbed her fist and twisted it, causing her to yelp in pain. While she was distracted I punched her in the stomach.

She stumbled back and ended up tripping then fell to the floor. I walked closer to her and pressed my foot on her stomach and started to put my weight on it.

She yelled in pain.

I then bent down and grabbed her by the neck and lifted her up in the air and slammed her against the locker.