043!

NARRATIVE&INSTAGRAM!

"to our seven months together" alaniis said as they toasted

"to our seven months together" jude repeated with a

the couple finished their glasses of non-alcoholic cocktails before starting to eat their meals. alaniis ordered the teriyaki salmon and jude ordered a crispy chili beef.

"i still can't believe we've been dating for 7 months already" alaniis remarked, earning a genuine smile from jude.

"yeah, it's crazy how fast time flies" the footballer added. "but it's sad that we didn't spend much time together."

"yeah, if you come back to england, then-"

"im not coming back to england yet" he interrupted her, which made the girl roll her eyes. "i think at dortmund, i can learn a lot you know, it's a really great club for young players.  and there's no english clubs that really interest me."

"yeah, but it's in germany" alaniis mumbled, taking a bite of her salmon. "let's talk about something more positive. my birthday and the release of my album are coming soon."

"are you organising something ?" jude asked.

"yeah, im having a dinner to celebrate it with my friends and my team." she explained. "i also have this showcase, in printworks, it's going to be mad. and then, we're going to guadeloupe, im going to have the best summer."

"yeah, it's going to be great."

the couple talked more about their one week vacation, sharing their excitement by the fact they were going to spend a week alone, in a heavenly place.

alaniis was trying to show off her creole skills but she actually didn't have even the basics so jude just made fun of her.

"when are you going back to dortmund ?" she asked, as they were almost done with their meals.

"the season start in august, so probably, at the end of july" he informed her, holding her hand who was on the table. "did i tell that you were beautiful ?"

"yeah you did" alaniis giggled, hiding her lower face with her hand. "you're handsome as well, even prettier than me."

jude kissed the back of her hand before the couple got up from their seats to pay. as they argued about who was paying, they decided to resolve it with a traditional rock-paper-scissors game that was won by the singer. while she handed her card to the waitress at the reception, alaniis stuck out her tongue at jude, proud.

the couple got out of the restaurant, holding hands and chatting. when they entered in alaniis's car, the girl took off her heels and connected her phone to the bluetooth.

"i don't wanna go home yet" she confessed, while jude still hasn't started driving. "and im craving something sweet."

"me too" he replied, turning on the volume as the kanye west's song was barely audible in the car. "let's find a convenience store or something."