012

You both finally made it to Jujutsu Tech, but it was a bit off. You couldn't exactly put your finger on it, but you could've sworn there were a few missing buildings.

"Y/n-chan, I have to go update Shoko so I'm afraid we'll have to part ways," Suguru frowned, scratching the back of his head. It seemed he felt a bit bad for having to go, but you really didn't mind. "I trust you can make it to class on your own?"

You nodded. He had to go see Ieri-san? "Are you hurt?"

"No, no nothing like that," he backtracked, "it's about my friend- Satoru. I wasn't able to find him today either."

"Sa..." you pressed your lips together. Why did that sound so familiar? "Satoru... Satoru..."

"Satoru Gojo," he clarified.

"G-Gojo-Sensei?!"

"Eh?" He raised his eyebrows. "Sensei? Since when did Satoru do anything like that?"

If it wasn't Gojo-Sensei, the only other option would be... Your mouth went dry. "Why... why are you looking for Gojo-Senpai?"

"Didn't I tell you?" He raised his eyebrows. "He's been missing for a few days. He's left me with some stupid-hard missions to do all on my own, and I don't want to keep carrying his weight that's for sure."

This didn't make any sense. He didn't know Gojo-Sensei, but he knows Gojo-Senpai? But Gojo-Senpai shouldn't be missing if you were just with him... that is when a thought crossed your mind.

You pressed your lips together. "What year is this?"

Suguru was at a loss for words. You didn't even know that? "It's 2007. Y/n-chan are you ok?" He asked in mild concern. "Maybe you should come with me to see Shoko... did you hit your head or something?"

"Geto-Senpai..." you muttered. "Are you Gojo-Senpai's classmate?"

He nodded. "Yeah? What of it?"

And the pieces all came together.

•~•

"What do you mean Satoru's in 2018?!" Suguru furrowed his brow. "How did that happen?"

"I don't know," you grumbled to yourself. "I found him one day when I was walking. Gojo-Sensei has been trying to deal with him since."

"So you're from the future where Satoru's stuck in?"

You nodded.

Suguru took a moment to process it, but it seemed he came down to some sort of conclusion as a rough sigh left his lips.

"If it was anyone but Satoru I'd find that hard to believe. How troublesome," he frowned, pinching the bridge of his nose. "So he looped you into his whole time-travel mess phenomenon? Why am I not surprised."

He unexpectedly took it well, but that might be because he didn't have too much faith in Gojo-Senpai in the first place.

"Now how do we fix this? It's not like anyone can actually time travel. If only he was here he could probably use his eyes to figure it out, but we're working with nothing on this end. No residuals, no culprit, nothing."

It's not like you minded this series of events. Not having to see Gojo-Sensei was what you wished for, after all. But for Suguru's sake, you let it be. Maybe he'd be able to come up with something.

"Let me take you to Yaga-Sensei," Suguru sighed after some thought. So maybe he actually couldn't come up with something. "He'd probably have a better idea of what to do."

•~•

Back to the future, Senpai was in Sensei's office watching the teacher toss files and papers around the room as if they were nothing. Who exactly did he think was going to have to clean this all up? You best bet Senpai won't.