14

𝗽𝗼𝘃: 𝘇𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗻
                      𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲
𝟮 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
____________________________________

i huffed and puffed while walking towards the break room so i could go on my break.

i pulled down onto the chair and put my airpods in blasting them loud as hell and put my head down.

i really wasn't in the mood for work.

but what lil baby say.

we tryna run this shit up weon need no sleep.

it's not just even work that's been pissing me off.

𝘀𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗲 has been acting weird as hell.

like coming in late, etc.

and every time i try and communicate with him he always blows me off and says i'm " bitching about nothing".

i want to keep trying but i don't want it to seem like i'm forcing it.

and his family has been acting weird.

like they know some shit i dont.

just the whole thing that's going on is weird as hell.

i felt myself getting pissed off and the thought of the bullshit.

i heard the break room door open making me peep up and see one of my coworkers 𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗹𝗮.

" hey bihh " she spoke looking at me.

i guess she caught on by the look that i sore on my face that i wasnt in the best of moods.

" what's the matter boo " she asked rubbing my shoulder.

that shit 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 made me fold.

i lifted my head up and felt tears pouring.

" what the fuck am i doing wrong bro" i muttered.

she looked at me with a solemn expression and pulled me in fully for a hug.

" baby don't cry, i promise just talk to me and tell me what's the matter i dont like seeing my fren cry" she spoke making me chuckle a little.

me and her have developed a close friendship since i started working at amazon.

" it's symere, he's been distant ever since jamir's welcome home party, and i'm fucking tired of explaining myself to him and it's like he doesn't even care" i explained.

" jamir? his fine ass homeboy " she questioned giving me a tissue.

i sucked my teeth looking at her and shaking my head laughing while nodding.

" look boo, i can't tell you what to do because it's your relationship but just ask his family or sum shit they close right ".

" that's the thing though lala, they acting weird too, like every time we together they always muttering some shit under they breath and i don't wanna say anything because i'm still living with them, and that's just disrespectful" i vented.

she sighed.

" look, i know we've only known each other for a small ass amount of time, but you welcome to come kick it at my crib anytime you want, and fuck them they probably know something ask them wassup because if they do know something you don't,that's some shady shit" she ranted.