𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

Author Note:-
Hello everyone...
Before I start this chapter, I would like to apologize for not updating in these past few days. I was busy with exams and presentations in college. I'm sorry for not updating the stories and I will try my best to manage my time to update the stories. Also I will be adding the demons in the Main Characters part, so stay tuned when I update it.

I hope you enjoy the chapter.
-RC
_____________________________

Welcome to the Family ✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

AFTER THE INTRODUCTIONS WERE OVER, you were pulled aside by both Mitsuri and Shinobu. It was obvious that you were pretty overwhelmed by the new faces, so they decided to have some girly time together.

"So Inumaki chan, what's with Rengoku san sudden change of mood when Uzui san approached you?" Shinobu teasingly asked while giving you a mischievous smile. Her question took you off guard and you quickly shook you head to let the red hue on your face disappear, "Okaka!! Tuna!!" You exclaimed in embarrassment. Mitsuri giggled at your adorable act and decided to join Shinobu, "I believe that he almost called you 'my wife', right?." She added which made your blush to darken more.

"Tuna mayo..."

You trailed and covered your face with your hands as both girls laughed. "It's obvious, Y/N chan. You and Rengoku san are helplessly in love." Shinobu stated, giving your shoulder a few taps. The love hashira nodded in agreement, "Yes! Not to mention that he always talks about you. It is so kawaii!!" She happily squealed while holding her blushing cheeks. A sigh escaped your lips and kept your eyes down, "Do you love him too, Y/N?" Mitsuri asked as watched you with anticipation and you kept quiet for a few moments before slowly nodded.

"Did you not confess yet?" Shinobu asked and again you nodded which made both female hashiras sweatdrop at your answer. Suddenly, both of them got an idea, "Matchmaking!" They both chanted together which startled you. You tilted your head in confusion, "Sujiko?" You wondered, feelings slightly uncomfortable by what they have in mind. However, they both ignored your question and discussed the matter between them both.

"There's definitely a way to make them both together." Shinobu told Mitsuri who was also thinking about a plan, "Of course there must be, I think we must plan a date for them." She added, making Shinobu consider the idea. All the time and you were just staring at them while sweatdropping. They were surely planning to hook you up with Kyojuro, but truth to be told, you were hoping their plan would work successfully and you and Kyojuro be together.

"I'm happy they think about me..." You thought as a small smile was formed on your lips.

✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼