11

I walk through the aisle of bookstore, placing the books in the shelf. I walk smile slightly, I did a great job!! I affirm and move out of the aisle. Suddenly bump into a muscle wall and stumble back. I looked up to find Heeseung standing in front of me. My cheeks flushed automatically. He had one of those irritating smirks on his face.

He is handsome.

I bite my lips, and move back giving him a death glare, "What do you want?"
"Don't worry I'm not here for you," He said with a gentle smile.
"That's something new to here, that you're not here to see me?" I smile saying sarcastically and he laughs, before suddenly grabbing my arms and pushing me back. A shiver ran down my spine when he pins me on the wall. What will he do now?

"Sweetheart, look at yout face just small things like this quickens your heart pace and yet. Yet you dare to play with the fire. Why?" His voice was low and seductive.
"Cause I'm a pyromaniac and my heart is not at all racing," I replied sassily. He smirks, his eyes scanning me from top to bottom.
"You want me to tease? Do it! You do everything else…just pretend." He kissed behind my ear. His hand slipped around my waist until there was nothing between us.  I looked down at myself in embarrassment for letting him touch me like that and felt shame again – this time a bit more of the pain rather than pleasure as he had expected. I glared into his eyes, never have I ever been so fearless. I don't know where does this fearlessness come from?

I glared and he raises his eyebrows in surprise. His smirks, while I tried to push him away. He removes the strand of hair from my face, "You know Rose, this kind of behaviour wants me make you sin for me,"

Forcing me to look up he smashed his lips on mine, nibbling harshly on my lower lip. You know Rose, this kind of behaviour wants me make you sin for me,"

I couldn't do anything but give in and try not flinch at all while the other was kissing harder onto my lips. He felt it deep within as well; these kisses were different; they grew stronger with every kiss before coming back down under a full moon where no doubt them both have been waiting so long.

He kissed the underside of my neck gently and whispered in my ear. He pressed a tender kiss against one eyebrow then another with soft kisses across it, sucking softly on it until his lips were damp from arousal and he began to pull me closer, kissing down each side until I looked away into space as if trying desperately not let myself be caught off guard. His hands were exploring every part but left no trace behind him that would ever attract anyone's attention again.

I moan trying to push him away, my heart beating wildly, but he pulls me back.

"Ms. Pyromaniac did you enjoy playing with fire?" He asks with a smirk on his face. I glared at him, finally pushing away.