Departure

Key

S/M/A- Social Media Account

 D/O/C- Drink of Choice

F/O/C- Food of Choice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N woke up to a polite and quiet knock on the door. They sat up and whined softly as they rubbed the sleep from their eyes. Picking up their phone, they looked at the time, and starred for a while before their brain finally decided to process what they were looking at. They blinked a few times and rub their eyes once more, mildly concerned about how late they had slept in. It was already 11AM, they had completely slept through breakfast. "I really must have over done it this time," they sighed, stretching with a long hum. They froze momentarily as they remembered the knock that had woke them up in the first place. Y/N got up and threw something semi-presentable on, not willing to answer the door in their undergarments. Whoever had come to wake them up knocked again, they seemed oddly patient but they didn't call out so Y/N concluded that it definitely wasn't room service. They thought about it for a moment and gasped when they realized that it was likely Chrollo. They sighed softly and cracked the door, staring at him awkwardly before fully opening the door for him. He smiled at them and spoke up in his usual calm and confident tone.

"Hello, good morning.. well almost afternoon," he poked fun and chuckled a little at them.

"Hey.." they whined softly, "is there something you needed?" they looked away, a tinge of embarrassment lingering for longer than they'd like to admit.

"I wanted to check on you and see if you were awake. It seems I woke you up myself though. I apologize for that."

"Its fine. I needed to wake up anyway so.." they trailed off and rubbed the back of their neck.

"I see. What are your plans for today. I've done what I came here for so I don't have any except to leave tomorrow of course."

"Oh. Well I don't really have anything planned for the day either but I should probably start by getting something to eat," They snickered sarcastically, "so if you want to come with for that you'll have to wait considering I still need to get showered."

"Oh.. of course. I'll wait for you downstairs in the lobby then," he nodded, pink dusting his cheeks as he shuffled off to the elevator.

They laughed a little at his awkwardness and closed the door. They headed into the shower, stepping in a bit too soon and jumping from the sudden cold. They shifted uncomfortably as a shiver traveled through their body. Those few seconds that it took for the water to heat up felt like it would never end, but of course it did as it always does. They washed themself quickly, hopping out when they felt sufficiently cleaned and putting on a cute yet comfortable outfit. They sighed happily as they looked at themself in the mirror, satisfied with their appearance. They never really liked the way they looked in professional outfits but they can finally be in their usual clothes now. They felt extra confident after jokingly doing some stupid poses in their mirror and laughing at themself. They put their shoes on excitedly, grabbing their phone and heading down to the lobby where Chrollo was waiting for them patiently. He let out a sigh and leaned back in the chair and looked at they time, not realizing that Y/N was there until they were walking up to him.

"Hey. Ready to go get some lunch?" they spoke first.

"Of course," he smiled at them as he stood up, "you lead the way."

"Right this way.." they jokingly bowed, gesturing with their arms, "I actually don't know where exactly I want to eat but we'll figure it out," they laughed a little and stood up straight.