Kisses ~ Chris Evans

Warnings : FLUFFFF

A/N : hey gorgeous people! I'm back with another story, hope y'all love it!!

English is not my first language, so I apologize if I made any grammar mistakes. Feedback and requests are always welcome. <3

I do NOT give permission for my work to be translated or reposted on here or any other site.

~

It was noisy in the Boston home you and Chris shared. Your daughter running after dodger and making a mess in the house while you ran after her to protect her from any fall or harm that the running could cause. She was very fast for a 2.5 year old. And also very smart. She could use 180 words ( yes, you've counted them) and was already putting together three-word sentences. She was the most precious thing ever. She was basically a copy of you. Her eyes were just as dark and romantic and her hair was just as dark brown as yours. Only her nose was just like her daddy's.

Gosh she loved Chris. Ever since she was born the two of them were inseparable. She would sleep better if it she slept with Chris. She would eat better if Chris was the one who fed her. And shocker, her first word was 'dada'. They loved doing everything together.

So every time Chris left her for shooting, she is mad. She starts yelling at her father and crying and begging him not to go. It broke Chris' heart everyone, but he had no choice. Your daughter Aria and you always stayed at home patiently waiting for him to come to you guys. And he always did with a present for his favorite girls.

That's why Aria was so energetic today. When she heard that Chris was coming home, she started jumping on the bed like a little monkey where you caught her when she almost fell. Then she started running downstairs to get ready where she almost tripped. She found dodger laying there and decided to wake the dog up and ran after it.

That's how you found yourself in this situation, running after a 2.5 year old that was running after a dog.

"Aria Evans, can you please stop chasing dodger!" She just kept laughing and screaming until you caught her and put her on your hip.

"What's up with you young lady, where is all this energy coming from? It's not even noon yet and mama is already tired." You asked her while putting her hair out of her face. She just kept smiling and hugged you with her little hands.

" Dada come today! Moma me excited!" Your heart melted instantly when she said that. She was so in love in Chris.

"I know baby, I'm excited too. But you have to calm down mamas, you have to keep your energy for dada so you can play together okay?"

She just nodded her head. "Otay mama."

"Come now, it's time for breakfast." You walked to the kitchen to get her food ready. Chris and you were very strict on her diet and tried to give her as much as healthy food as you could. Her breakfast looked like this :

½ cup nonfat or low- fat milk.½ cup iron- fortified cereal or 1 egg.1⁄3 cup fruit½ slice whole wheat toast.½ teaspoon margarine or butter or 1 teaspoon jelly.

And she ate everything like the good girl she was. After breakfast, you cleaned the kitchen and brushed Aria's hair. She picked her own outfit for the day and her shoes.

"Look mama! I am beautiful!"

Your heart swelled with love when you saw that your babygirl was a big girl now. She was confident and loved giving herself compliments.

"Yes you are honey, the most beautiful girl I have ever seen!"

Just when the two of you were about to sit on the couch the door opened, revealing your husband. Dodger ran towards him and attacked him with licks and kisses.

"Hey bubba, yeah buddy I missed you too. Did you take care of our girls? Yeah you did, good boy." You also stood up, finally seeing your husband after 3 months and hugged him tightly.

"Hey baby, welcome home."

He started giving you kisses everywhere on your face and you did the same.

"God honey, I missed you so much." He said while smelling you scent. It felt so good holding him again.

"Where is Aria? I missed her like crazy."

That was a good question. She normally runs to Chris every time he came home. When you looked back, you saw that she was still sitting on the couch watching tv, shocking Chris and you.

"Aria look Dada's home! Aren't you happy?" The too of you walked towards the couch and sat in front of her. She was still watching the TV not caring a thing in the world.

"Hey jellybean, look I'm home. Dada is home. Didn't you miss me?" You could sense that Chris was nervous, probably thinking that she forgot about him.

"Aria dada is home, remember you were so excited and even picked out your outfit for him, what's wrong baby?"

She looked at you when she heard your voice and gave your lips a big kiss.

"MUAH, mama. I love you." When you turned to look at Chris his mouth was open and looked very shocked at your daughter. You were very confused. Why was she acting like this?

"I knew it, she forgot about me. Dammnit! My own daughter forgot about me." You quickly calmed him by putting your hand on his chest.

"Calm down Chris. She didn't forget you, she was crazy in the morning when she heard that you were coming. Maybe she is in shock or something."

When you turned back to your daugher, she gave you another kiss on the lips, this time a little longer.

"MUUUAH, I love you mama. Mama is mine." Was she jealous of you and Chris? Or did she genuinely forgot about him? You couldn't really tell.

She kept giving you kisses until Chris had enough of the picture in front him. He stood up and was about to leave, until he heard Aria's voice.

"Surpise Daddy! I joke youuu!" She ran to her father and Chris catched her and hugged tightly.

"Omg Ayla you pranked Daddy! Dada was very scared that you forgot about him!" You saw the relief in Chris' face when he started giving Aria kisses just like what he did to you a couple of minutes ago. She started laughing and it was the best sound ever.

"I remember you. Always. I love you dada." Chris' and yours heart melted and you saw a teardrop falling from his eye.

"I love you so much Jellybean, you don't even know. You got dada good, I'm gonna tell your Uncle Scott about this. Looks like there is a new prankster in the Evans family."

You walked to them and Chris embraced you too. The three of you stood there in the living room. Not talking, only hugging one another.

" I love you Girls."

"And we love you daddy. Come, you're probably hungry. I can make you something."

Chris stopped you from leaving by hugging you even tighter.

"Nah, eating can wait. I want to hold my girls a little longer."

You just nodded and looked at Ayla. You give her a kiss on her lips and then a kiss on Chris' lips.

You loved your family so much. It was full of love, hugs and of course kisses.