Chapter 12

Sana's POV

  The only thing I have to say against myself is that I need to stop ignoring my bad feeling.

The next morning, I heard a knock on my door. Why would someone knock on my door at 8 in the morning. And since I'm the luckiest human you'll ever cross paths with, guess who was at my door. Sehun.

   I opened the door, I saw his face I closed it again. He kept knocking and it was very annoying and loud, it woke Hyori up.

"What do you want!" I yelled opening the door, to my surprise Tzuyu was standing there confused. Wait what? I pushed past her and looked to the right and then to the left. He was nowhere to be found.

"Who are you looking for?" 

"Nobody" I sighed, Tzuyu was sitting in the kitchen table. Hyori was looking at her with a mean look.

"I never knew you were so annoying" she said, Tzuyu was so confused.

"I literally knocked twice and you swung the door open, was someone knocking before I arrived?" My kid nodded.

"Yeah it was very annoying" Hyori said,

"Why are you here?" I asked her, she looked hurt but she just smiled through it.

"I was just going to the company and I thought maybe I'll take Hyori to get breakfast, you can tag along if you want" she said, Hyori's eyes widened and she ran to her room probably to get ready.

"So you're here for my kid?" I asked surprised, she chuckled and nodded her head.

"Yeah... I'll wait for you in the car"

Tzuyu's POV

  When Sana declined my offer to stay at my place, I put some men around the neighborhood to keep her safe. Today one of them informed me that they saw someone who looks like Sehun go to her apartment building, when I arrived he was already gone. So I just wanted to check on her and the kid and I had to play it cool.

  I took them to this diner near my company to have breakfast and then I'll drive them back home. I love to make that little kid happy, she's just so precious and she deserves so much better.

When I went to pay, Sana followed me.

"Okay what is this game you're tryna play with me?" She asked

"What game are you talking about?"

"So you're trying to make my kid attached to you so you'll use her as a way to get me?" I mean it is part of my plan but I wasn't going to say that.

"Don't get too full of yourself Sana" she looked taken aback.

"Don't get used to it then Ms Chou" she put money on the counter and went to the table, she picked up a confused Hyori and got out of the diner. I sighed, why does she have to he so hardheaded.

"Damn it"

  I ran after her, she was about to get in a taxi, I pulled her and closed the door. She glared at me and pulled the door open. I closed it again.

"I brought you here and I'll take you back home" I said, the taxi driver was honking at her to hurry.

"I'm not getting in that car with you" she yelled back, she was about the open the door when I tapped the hood and the taxi driver took off.

"Fine!"  I went to my car, I grabbed a bag that I had in the trunk, for emergencies and then I ran in the middle of the street, a black Mercedes was driving my way.

"Tzuyu what the fuck are you doing?!"

I stood in front of it, it kept honking but I wasn't going to move out of the way. The driver kicked the brakes. I knocked on his window, I unzipped the bag and it was filled with dollar bills, his eyes widened.

"I need your car, you can have this bag" I said, he looked at me suspiciously.

"How do I know they're real?" I pulled my jacket to the side and my gun showed,

"I can assure you that everything is real" he quickly nodded his head and got out the car. I pushed the bag against his chest and I got in the car.

  I drove next to Sana who was literally looking at me like I had four heads and Hyori who was just smiling like a creep.

"Get in now" I said, Hyori didn't even hesitate. She opened the back door and struggled to get in the big car. I heard a sighed and Sana helped her up and put her seatbelt on.

"Don't EVER pull that in front of my two year old" she threatened, I am used to being the scary one but right now, I'll do anything she says because I don't want to make a mother angry specially when it comes to her kid.

I nodded my head and drove them to their apartment.