Chapter 13

Tzuyu's POV

  Well that worked just fine, didn't it. Sana was still mad at me for jumping on the hood of a moving car in front of her kid. So I spent the whole ride home apologizing to an angry momma.

I pulled the car over in front of the apartment building but I locked the doors.

"Tzuyu open this door right now" she tried to open it but no hope on getting out. Unless she breaks the window, but she won't do that, right? God I hope not.

"Hyori?" I called the kid, she looked at me with a wide smile. I turned my eyes to look at a confused Sana. She stared at me as if she knew I was about to do something she won't like.

"I have this gaming room in my house, with all game genres and I'm sure you're gonna love it AND we can play the whole night" I finished, Hyori was jumping in her seat trying to show me how excited she was.

"Yesss!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, this kid has a strong voice.

"No!" Sana interrupted Hyori's screams of happiness.

"I'm not done screaming yet..." She took a deep breath again like she was about to start screaming again,

"You won't be done screaming when I get my belt" Sana threatened and Hyori went quiet. See I told you I don't want to get her mad, she'll beat me with that belt too.

"And YOU..." She looked at me but I just smirked, I'll keep bribing the kid until she agrees to stay with me.

"You're showering her in gifts so she won't STOP ASKING ME TO GO TO YOUR HOUSE!" her ears were turning red and I was enjoying this. She looked so cute with the reddened cheeks.

"Well I didn't say today you know" I taunted her more, and she grabbed my collar and pulled me to her face.

"Listen here you little shit if you d-"

"Little shit!" We both turned to look at the backseat and Hyori had a smile that screamed goal achieved.

"Hyori, don't say that"

"But momma, you said it first" Sana let go of my shirt and looked at her kid nervously.

"I know but that is a bad word and you can't say it" I had to give her my opinion so I cut her off.

"Actually Hyori you can say it.." in the corner of my eye I can see Hyori glaring daggers at me and I let out a nervous chuckle

"... When ehh when you grow up, yes that. When you're older" I finished,

"Damn it" Hyori said disappointed, and Sana gasped stunned at her kid.

"Where did you hear that?!"

"Tzuyu says it when you do something she doesn't like" she said innocently pulling the seatbelt until there was no more to pull out.

Well I am fucked I quickly opened my door and exited the car before I get killed, and unlocked their doors. I stayed on my side and didn't dare get any closer.

"Bye Tzuyu!" I heard Hyori scream while she got dragged to their apartment by an angry Sana.

"Well that wasn't my fault..." I whispered to myself, yes definitely not my fault.

Sana's POV

  I can't believe her, ugghh she makes me wanna bang my head against a wall. She makes me wanna grab her beautiful eyeballs and pulled them out of her head so she'd stop looking at me that way. I hate her so much.

"UGH" I hoped nobody has heard me grunt like that, I'm sure no one did since the music was so loud I can barely hear my own thoughts.

"You good?" I heard someone say, I looked up and Mr I left you when you were pregnant because I'm a pussy was standing in front of me. The tattoo on his neck was still ugly, and his eyes still held darkness since the last time I saw him.

  I ignored him and just stared at my cocktail, why was I here in the first place? He took a seat next to me, when he put his left hand on the counter I saw three fingers missing. They weren't useful anyways, I rolled my eyes and turned to look at the alcohol bottles in front of me. I was a little suspicious about this so I just put my hand over my glass just in case he decides to do anything.

"Really? You think I'm going to drug you?"

"I mean it won't be the first time wouldn't it?" I spat, his eyes changed and he looked a little upset. Of course that's how you make them upset, you don't give them what they won't and they'll get mad and start calling you a whore.

"I told you I didn't mean it!"

"Oh so your hand accidentally went to your pocket and you accidentally grabbed the pill and you accidentally smashed it and then accidentally put it in my drink and accidentally mixed it and accidentally gave me the drink, right Sehun?" I rolled my eyes and he grabbed my arm harshly and made me look at him, I have a feeling this is going to bruise.

"Sehun let me go, you're hurting me"

"I'm here for my kid and that's it, you can kill yourself for all I care" he said closer to my face, I can smell the alcohol and smoke in his breath.

"Oh so now she's your kid?! You'll never have her?! You're a pussy!! A failure, you will never be her father!" I yelled at him,

   After those words left my mouth I felt something collide with my face and I realized that he punched me. I fell grabbing my face, no one was paying attention to us, everyone was drunk.

  I stood up and he was already gone. I grabbed my purse and left the club to go home to take care of my face before it bruises.