Chapter 15

Sana's POV

*Earlier that day*

  I was making breakfast for Hyori and when I heard loud banging on my door. That damn landlord again with his stupid cringy pickup lines. He knocked yesterday and asked if I was available, he's 60 something for god's sake and I already paid the rent for this month.

I opened the door and Sehun was standing there looking as scary as he can be. I quickly closed the door and locked it.

"Open this door now!!" I ran to my room and grabbed my phone, I heard him kick the door over and over until I heard it crack.

"Hyori baby, call this number until Tzuyu picks up" I showed her where to press and she nodded her head.

"Go hide under the bed and don't come out until she's here" she nodded and ran under the bed.

I ran to the living room and he was standing in the middle of it with a smirk.

"Where is she?"

"Sehun calm down, can we talk about this" I'm trying to stall him until she's here. He walked closer to me and slapped me. I got up and tried to prevent him from going further.

"She's not here!!" I yelled and tried to fight him, he grabbed me by the throat and it was getting harder to breathe by the second. I grabbed the closest thing to me which was a plate and smashed it on his head.

"Bitch! You're going to regret that!" He pushed me on the floor and started to kick my sides and I felt myself start to lose conscious, the last thing I saw was his fist coming directly at my face.

-

I woke up and everything in my body was sore and aching. My eyes could barely open cause of the sunlight. Wait I always close the blinds before I go to bed. I slowly moved to the side to get more comfortable and indeed it was very comfortable, in fact it felt so squishy and warm so I buried my face even more. Wait why does my pillow have a heartbeat? My eyes shot open and I jumped off the bed. Big mistake, everything hurt. I couldn't even stand because of the pain on my sides. I felt my knees give up on me and I fell on the ground. I felt arms wrap around my body and pick me up bridal style.
I looked at Tzuyu who had a worried look on her face, she gently put me on the bed.

"Are you okay?" She asked softly, I was so lost in her eyes I couldn't reply with words so I just nodded. I need to know if Hyori is okay.

"Where's Hyori?" I asked her, her eyes held sadness and guilt.

"Tzuyu please tell me where's my baby" I cried out, I felt her hand grab mine and squeeze it gently. He took my baby from me, and he's going to hurt her. She pulled me in a hug and kissed the top of my head as I cried in her chest telling her it was Hyori's father who did it.

"Sana I promise you we'll find her... I just need you to describe him to me" I nodded my head,

"He's 6ft tall, dark hair silked back on the middle, the sides are shaved. He has a huge tattoo on his neck..." I remembered what I saw that day in the club.

"I don't know what happened to his hand but three fingers on his left hand are gone" her eyes almost popped out of her head and they quickly turned into rage.

"Sehun?! Sehun is your ex boyfriend?!"

"How do you know him??!!" I was so confused, does she have a hand in this.

"If I find out your are the reason my kid was hurt, I'm going to rip your nipples and feed them to your dog" I threatened her, she nodded her head and slowly backed away until she was out of the room saying she'll be back in a few.

Tzuyu's POV

I walked out of that room running. I quickly went to my security room. I found Chaeyoung was back and so was the guy with the security footage.

"I know who it is, all we need now is a plate. Anything that can help us track them" they nodded and kept searching the recordings.

I met Ruby in the hallway, and she smiled at me.

"Can you make chicken soup for Sana please" she nodded and I walked back to my room where I left Sana.

I am so going to kill him, I felt guilty for not blowing his brain with my gun the other day I could've prevented all this from happening.