Chapter 17

Sana's POV

  After Tzuyu left the room, it felt cold in here. Maybe the fact that she didn't want to talk to me about them and I understand sometimes people prefer to keep things for themselves afraid of jugement.

  I took a very long warm shower, so my muscles can relax. I thought of Hyori and where she could be right now, has she eaten, was she sleeping in a comfy bed or on a hard concrete floor.

  I walked down stairs to go to the kitchen when I passed by the room where I used to paint Tzuyu, where she cornered me the other day and I almost kissed her. I rolled my eyes and pushed the door open to see the painting almost finished just from the last time I left it.

I still haven't spent the whole money I think I only spent like 5k, rent and Teresa's money. I can't finish the painting, I don't think I could after what I saw.

  I always promised myself I'll paint to perfection and she was the definition of that, I won't paint her with her scars hidden.

"I miss our sessions" I heard her say behind me but I didn't turn to look at her, I just stared at the painting intensely.

"I won't finish this portait..." I whispered, picking up the used brushes and scanning them for no particular reason.

"Is it because I'm ugly, now that you saw the truth" I heard her voice go a little deeper, means she was either sad or upset and I think it's both. Her scars were hidden again and I didn't like that she didn't want me to see the truth.

"It's not that I-"

Someone barged through the doors breathing heavily,

"Patron, Jackson is on the phone, he wants to speak to you" Chaeyoung said breathless. She looked at me briefly and fixed her suit leaving me alone in the room, again.

Tzuyu's POV

  I picked up the phone and put it on my ear. I heard laughter and loud music. A night club.

He can be in any night club, but I know Jackson only goes to the fancy ones.

"I can hear your breathing Tzuyu, I know you're scared. You should be..."

"Where's the kid, Marco?" I asked simply, I know he won't reveal anything but I need to track this number. I mentioned for my men to gear up, because as soon as I get his location we're going there directly.

"What do you mean, she's with me. Her grandfather" he's Sehun's father? What the heck

"Seriously Jackson? Sehun? You could've chosen any name but you went with Sehun? Shame" I should not be saying that when he has Hyori but I couldn't help myself.

"I did choose a special name Tzuyu, and that name is Sana" I was taking back by what he said, I didn't know if what I heard was right.

"Quite the shit Jack w-"

"You don't see the resemblance, the red gene is strong, even our eyes are the same. This is all part of a plan..."

"We got him" I heard Chaeyoung say, I quickly hang up the phone. If all this was part of a plan then she must know.

"Go now, Chaeng and I will follow you" I ordered them, Chaeyoung was following me to the room and I asked her to wait outside.

"Sana!" She was cleaning the brushes and the palettes, she jumped at the sound of my voice.

"Did you find Hyori?!!" She ran to me, and I gave her a cold face. What if she has nothing to do with this. But what if she actually has something to do with this.

"What is it that your planning with your father?" I asked her, she looked at me like I was speaking alien's language.

"What are you talking about?!"

"Did Jackson send you to ruin my business?! Or even worse, kill me?! Are you pretending to be the innocent girl you are while you're an evil bitch?!" With each question I got closer and closer to her face. Her eyes were watery and her bottom lip was twitching like she was holding in tears. I realized what I said was all out of anger and I tried to grab her hand but she pulled it back.

"As soon as I get my daughter I'll leave you and your business alone" she pushed past me and ran out the door.