Chapter 18

Tzuyu's POV

Jackson knows we're coming to the club where he is. I don't think Hyori will be there though, so I have to be careful not to kill him or Sehun before he reveals her location.

  Four of our SUVs were already in front of the club, the security guys at the door, were dead on the ground and gun shots were heard inside. I grabbed my favorite gun and kicked the door open.

  Jackson's men were everywhere but so were mine, everyone was shooting at us and the club was completely upside down. I flipped one of the tables and Chaeyoung and I hid behind it, we peek to shoot them and then dodged so we won't get hit. At some point they brought out rifles and I ran behind an arch and Chaeyoung hid behind one on the other side.

I peeked and saw my men were a little bit far. So I smirked at Chaeyoung, her eyes widened and I just nodded my head yes as she shook hers...... no.

"GRENADE!"

I threw the grenade right between the men and they stopped shooting and tried to run for their lives but they were trapped. The sounds of explosions were heard as we hid. When there was no sounds made, I got out and walked through the wreckage. Some were missing limbs, and some were only left with a lower body, those are the ones who were closer to the grenade.

Chaeyoung and some guys went upstairs and I went to the backroom of the club, it doesn't look like a club anymore.

I found the office untouched, there was one single sticky note on the desk.

'The harbor tonight at 9PM'

I sighed, I called Chaeyoung and the others so we can leave before cops arrived. I can hear the sirens get closer as our cars drifted away. Luckily no one died from our side just some injuries here and there.

I found Sana waiting for me, at the door with her hand on her forehead. She looked stressed. As soon as I got out the car, she ran to me, well not exactly, she ran to look inside the car.

"Where is she?"

"I'll go get her tonight, your father said I need to meet him at the harbor t-"

"Here you go again with this nonsense, I am an ORPHAN!"  I got close to her face, I was looking down at her.

"I am DONE with you raising your voice at me, I will get your kid and I better not see you nor your father again, I don't even want my money back. You can go with him for all I care." She looked stunned but didn't say anything.

"I'll go with you to the harbor and that'll be the last time you'll see us" she said before going inside the house. I couldn't believe what I said to her, of course I wanna see her again, I want her to stay. I leaned my head against the car the only way to get this out was by punching the car window over and over again. Of course there was no damages on the car, it's bulletproof.

Sana's POV

I can see her true colors now, and I thought she was just mad earlier I already forgave her for accusing me. But what she said after she came back hurt more than anything, not even Jackson's beating hurt this much.

The car ride to the harbor was quiet and awkward, not Hyori knocking on my door while I was doing the nasty because she thought I was hurt can top this awkward tension between me and Tzuyu and on top of all this Chaeyoung was here too. Behind us was the rest of her men were following us to the harbor for protection. When the car stopped she turned to me.

"Stay in the car" she ordered and exited the car as well as Chaeyoung, I stay inside like she said and watched them through the window as they went towards an SUV in front of them. I hope they won't get hurt, after all she said to me I still care for her. I sighed and leaned back on my seat and waited.