Chapter 19

Tzuyu's POV

I had snipers everywhere, Chaeyoung and I walked towards the SUV but we stayed a couple of meters away.

The car door opened, and Jackson go out to the car smiling like he won the jackpot. His red hair was going whiter with the time, it was slicked back and he was wearing a black suit. It looked like he was trying to look younger and it wasn't working.

"Tzuyu honey, great to see you here"

"Cut the crap Jack and give me the kid" he swung his hand around and another person got out the car. There was Sehun standing there holding Hyori by the hand. She looked annoyed.

"Hey Tzuyu!" she waved her hand, I waved back and smiled at her. I missed this kid.

"So Tzuyu, if you want the kid back, sign these papers..." Sehun took the papers from Jackson and walked to me.

"When you sign those papers, you're agreeing on making me the new CEO of your company a-"  I couldn't help but laugh, he was too full of himself. His face held confusion.

"Oh sorry you were saying"

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, you will be giving me the company and you can have her. She was annoying anyway"

"What about Sana?" I asked Jackson,

"Oh I never wanted the girl and that little bitch killed her mother at birth. So I put her in an orphanage, I couldn't stand looking at a failure. A murderer."

"So that's what I am huh" I heard a voice behind me say, I looked back and Sana had tears in her eyes.

"A murderer, a was new born. A helpless being and you left me there to die?!"

At the sight of her mom, Hyori let go of Sehun's hand and ran to her. Everything was in slow motion, Sehun getting his gun out, Chaeyoung took his gun and shot Jackson on his chest and one of the snipers finished him with one bullet between the eyes. I ran and swiped Hyori off her feet, and protected her with my body so she wouldn't get hurt.

I felt the bullets hit me but I didn't care, I had to make sure Hyori was okay and she wasn't hit. I can't let her get hurt again.

Sana's POV

One second everything was horrible and I wanted to pour out my heart to the heartless old man who calls himself my father, the next second I saw Sehun pull his gun to shoot Hyori. With the corner of my eye I can see Tzuyu run towards my daughter and shield her with her body.

Gun shots were heard but I ran in the middle of all of it. I just had to get to them. I saw Chaeyoung tackle Sehun and that was my cue to get to Tzuyu. She was curled in a ball and Hyori was holding on to her for dear life.

"Tzuyu?!"

Her back was bleeding, her arms as well. I took her face in my hands and tried to wake her. But she wasn't responding, Hyori's cries were loud but the only thing my ears could listen to were Tzuyu's slowing heartbeats.

Some of Tzuyu's men came running to me, they picked up Hyori and put her in the car, I guess just following their boss's orders.

"Tzuyu?! Please wake up?! Chaeyoung!! Do something!!" Her eyes were slightly open, she looked at me and her eyes slowly blinked, then she smiled at me. There was blood coming out of nose and mouth.

I was putting pressure on one of the bullet holes to stop the bleeding on the side of her neck, she was losing so much blood and my hands were painted in it.

"I- I'm s-sorry" she choked on her own blood, and gently squeezed my hand.

"Please stay awake, don't leave me Tzuyu" I cried holding her closer to my chest. Please God don't take her from me. Without even being able to react someone picked me up off of my feet as I struggled against them to put me down, I can't leave her there.

"Put me down!"

My head was pushed inside the car and the last thing I saw was Chaeyoung getting in an ambulance with Tzuyu.