Chapter 24

Sana's POV

It's been a month since the incident, I visited Tzuyu everyday and I'd tell her about my boring life without her and how much Hyori misses her. At first Chaeyoung would accompany me to see her but lately she was busy taking care of the company.

  My boredom wasn't even the worst thing, Elina asked us to move out since as she puts it "we're too poor to be living in her mansion".

I didn't want to tell anyone why, I'll just give them more trouble. I won't be back into my old apartment because thankfully I know how to save money. So I bought a house it was very big and beautiful, not too big though. Just three bedrooms, two bathrooms a big living room and a kitchen. It'll only be me and Hyori, so I guess she'll have enough space to play in the backyard with the Toys Richard bought her. And trust me there are a LOT.

"Momma why do we have to leave?" Hyori was playing with her Superman doll.

"I can't believe you chose Superman over batman" Chaeyoung said, I smiled at her. She was wearing a business suit and her mullet hair was slicked back. Hyori rolled her eyes at Chaeyoung but she still gave her a hug.

"Well at least superman has super strength and not money as a super power" she said with an attitude, this kid is going to kill me some day. We laughed and I kept packing Hyori's things.

"Sana why do you have to go?" Chaeyoung asked, sitting on the edge of the bed, her hand was on Hyori's head stopping her from throwing punches at her leg. Hyori's tiny arms couldn't reach her.

"I don't want to intrude, now that she's not here. I just feel like I'm too much..." I sighed, Chaeyoung stood up and walked closer to me. I just smiled at her sadly.

"You're never too much" she whispered, I don't know if my eyes were playing tricks on me or I just saw her look at my lips. I backed away and closed up the suitcases.

"Can I take the portrait with me?" I asked her, she just stood there looking at me. She smiled sadly and nodded her head. A few seconds later, she ruffled Hyori's hair and left the room. Well that was a little weird wasn't it.

"Come on baby we have to go say goodbye to Richard" she nodded her head and walked out the room pulling her little suitcase that was basically filled with air.

Richard was sitting in the living room looking as sad as he can be. Hyori ran to him and jumped on his lap.

"Don't be sad Papa I'll be back" she held his bearded face with her tiny hands, she started calling him Papa because she said Chaeyoung did it and so can she. He didn't mind of course.

"Pinky promise?" He gave her his pinky, she giggled and nodded her head locking her pinky with his.

He walked to me and he just sighed so loudly, and to my surprise he pulled me in for a hug.

"Take your time" he whispered, and patted my back whole hugging me. I felt my arms wrap around him as well, I don't know what is it that I'm feeling. Maybe the lack of love from a parent figure was making me cringe and reject all type of contact, but this time I gave in and let my instincts take over and I hugged him tighter.

I hugged Chaeyoung and kissed her cheek, and she just stood there stunned with her face all red. Richard just laughed at him.

"I- ehh I'll drive you" she suggested, I don't want them to know where I live so I declined.

"Don't worry about it, the Uber is already here"

I took the suitcase and the almost finished portait of Tzuyu and I left with Hyori waving back at them. I hope I was making the right decision.