Chapter 28

Sana's POV:

"Hello?"

No one said anything, I thought someone had the wrong number for a second until I heard the voice.

"Fuck you Chaeyoung" I hanged up, the phone kept ringing for few minutes and I just ignored it. But nope she wasn't giving up, I sighed and thought about turning off my phone but I decided against it.

"What do you want?"

"Sana please can I see you, I'll explain everything." Oh so now she wants to explain everything to me, after I cried myself to sleep every single night.

"Yeah right, bye Chaeyoung"

"Wait wait please, I swear I'll tell you everything" I sighed, what if this is a trap. And he's trying to play some type of games with me. Well one way to find out.

"Fine, a public place or I'm not coming"

"Yes! Thank you Sana, I promise you won't regret it" it was a little late, but I had to go see him. I checked on Hyori and I found her cuddled with one of the teddies.

I quietly wore some sweats and a hoodie, I checked myself in the mirror. I look like I'm going to sell drugs in front of a highschool. Whatever, I'll be back quick anyway.

I kissed Hyori's head and headed out to the location. It was a public park.

I sat on a bench and waited for a couple of minutes, a figure stood in front of me and there she was. Smiling at me like she didn't disappear for 5 months.

"Sana"

"Start talking" she looked sad but just nodded her head and sat down next to me.

"A month after you moved out of the house, Tzuyu woke up, but she didn't remember anything from what happened. Not you, not Hyori. Not even Sehun being a traitor to our gang, so mom took that as an advantage to plant an idea in my dad's head. She told him, Tzuyu needs a new environment, she said that she didn't want her to remember the pain of what happened to her here..." She sighed, and just leaned back on the bench crossing her arms.

"But you could've called, you're a grown woman Chaeyoung not a 5 year old" she turned to me and just nodded her head in shame.

"She's evil, Sana. She said she'll make your life a living hell if I ever tell you what happened. She was never going to let you live in peace, she's crazy. She even threatened to get you arrested, you would never be able to find a job Sana, you wouldn't survive with a kid and without a job" she sighed but continued with her story, I have a feeling there's more to the story but I didn't push it. This doesn't make any sense, she's hiding something from me.

"And you expect me to forgive you? I know there's more to the story and you don't want to tell me, did you even think what Hyori went through?! I don't fuckin think so!" I got up and stared to walk away from her.

"She's getting married!" I kept my back turned to her but didn't move, I couldn't move.

"That so called woman mother is marrying her to one of our family friends, and I need you to prevent this! I- I know what I've done was wrong but she needs you, I know she doesn't remember anything, but you can try at least that woman is going to take all the money the company has" I felt her walk closer but I just kept my head down.

"Please Sana" I turned to look at her with tears streaming down my face.

"Why?! Why now?! I've waited so long and now you come back so I can do you a favor, so I can save your company from bankruptcy??"

Chaeyoung didn't say anything just looked at her feet in guilt, she knows what they did was wrong and still came back with no shake and asked me for help. She's lucky I'm in love with her sister.

After not saying anything for a while and just staring at nothing, I finally spoke again.

"I'll think about it..."  Was all I said before leaving her in that park.