Chapter 32

Tzuyu's POV

I wrapped my arms around Mina's waist and picked her up.

"I said no"

I pushed her off of me and ran behind Sana, I hope she didn't leave yet. Why am I acting like this, why do I feel like I belong to her.

I was about to stop her from getting out the door when Chaeyoung stood in front of me. I rolled my eyes at her, I tried to push past her and follow Sana but she grabbed my arm and stop me from going after her.

"What is wrong with you Chaeng?!" I yelled at her. For some reason I wanted to reassure her that I wasn't interested in Mina. But why would I do that, I barely know the girl.

"I- I'm sorry Chaeng, I'm not feeling alright" my headache was getting worse.

"She needs to understand that you're getting married" Chaeyoung said coldly, she's been acting so weird lately. Specially when I told her about my encounter with Sana at the art gallery.

She'd say Sana was a bad person and that she was the reason I was hurt and that I shouldn't talk to her. And that's why we left to Taiwan without telling her. While the other day she left her phone open and I saw that she texted Sana some address or whatever, she was literally begging to see her.

"Says the one who's texting her behind my back" I rolled my eyes, Chaeyoung got closer to me to "intimidate" me or whatever.

"So you better learn your place Chaeyoung Chou before I put you back in it" I said through gritted teeth.

"Whatever" she left stomping to who knows where,

"Babe?!"

"Yes Mina" I replied, I'm very annoyed at this point and I think if someone adds anything more to this I'll blow their head.

"Elina is coming today, we should be ready" I sighed, why do I want to remember so bad. I can just stick with reality.

"Okay..."

-

Mina and I were getting ready when our bedroom door opened. Mother walked in looking like she just come from a party like always, and she had the biggest smile ever.

"Mina my sweetheart! How are you doing?!" of course she loves Mina, she came from one of the wealthiest families in Japan and my mother wanted some of that of course.

"Hey Elina! I'm okay, there was this painter that came today. She ruined the mood. Such a bummer" Mina complained, the only bummer in this room is my mother's angry face.

"Really?!" Mother said, she looked at me for a second and her eye squinted a little.

"Well then, I have some good news for you two" I wonder what that could be, another arranged marriage for Chaeyoung maybe.

"You're wedding date has changed to three weeks from now"

"What?!"Mina and I said at the same time and you can tell we had different tones because mine was more aggressive, I didn't want it to be earlier matter of fact I didn't want it at all. Mina on the other hand, was ecstatic.

"Isn't it wonderful!" Mother said with fake enthusiasm, she was doing this for another reason not just business purposes.

"And Tzuyu..." I looked at her annoyed,

"All this is for your own good"

"Of course mother..."

Sana's POV

I went home and just tried not to think of what's gonna happen at that house after I left. I went to shower to forget my pain, I sat there for hours until I was interrupted with my phone ringing.

I wrapped a towel around me and saw Chaeyoung's number popping on the screen.

"Hey Chaeng"

"I'm sorry you had to see that" I heard her say,

"No that's alright, you don't expect her to remember everything in one day. Plus they're getting ehh- married or whatever so yeah" I was just rumbling around because I really didn't know how to feel about this,

"Yeah yeah I understand, I had to leave the house myself, I don't wanna listen to whatever was going on inside" oh so they did actually do things when I left. I thought maybe she would stop her.

"I'm sorry Sana..."

"It's fine"  no it wasn't fine, it isn't fine to know the one you love is being intimate with somebody else but you.

"Btw, do you wanna go grab a coffee tomorrow. I'm sure it'll make you feel a little bit better" she asked me,

"Sure Chaeyoung, whatever you want"

"See ya then Sana, goodnight"

"Night" Maybe she's just trying to help me with this heartbreak. Right?