Chapter 36

Tzuyu's POV

    I called my assistant at the company so she can email me all the papers from the past 7 months. I need to go through them, because when I went to my office to sign some papers I found some were missing and others had my stamp on it and I remember clearly I haven't read these before. So I decided to check if it was fake or not. I compared the suspicious paper with another that I remember signing. The stamp was different, even the signature wasn't the same, it was very convincing though. If I didn't have good eyes I'd probably miss it.

"Jessica who was in charge of the finance department?" I said over the phone,

"Miss. Chaeyoung forwarded all the files to her computer, she also said Mrs Chou was in charge of the new sales" hmmm interesting,

"Send me everything"

"Yes Ms Chou"

Sana's POV

I know I shouldn't give Chaeyoung the idea that she has a chance with me, but she's my only friend. She was keeping me company at the art gallery, following me around and just helping around.

"Ehm Sana?"

"I was wondering if you want to come to this party with me" her question made me stop in my track, now why the hell would I do that.

"And who's party would that be?" She stood there looking at me nervously,

"The party is like next week or so from now"

"I asked who's party it is not when" I rolled my eyes, I know what she was going to say next was going to ruin my mood.

"Tzuyu's bachelorette party"

"So what you're trying to say is, you who confessed her feelings for me. Will take me to your sister's, who I'm in love with, bachelorette party with someone else" I asked confused, why would she even think about this. My heart has been already broken so many times by the same person why would I do that to myself again.

"Maybe seeing her happy will make you realize that you need to move on?"

"That is the most stupid thing I've ever heard" I replied, we were walking to her car because she offered to take me home, again.

"Well suit yourself, I just thought you'd want some change"

"Well no thank you if I wanted change, I'd look for it myself" I slammed his door, she just sighed and drove the car to my house.

   I waved her goodbye and walked to the door. It was very weird when I found the front door unlocked, I thought I won't find anyone in the house because Teresa took Hyori to the amusement park and they'll be back a little late.

I pushed the door open and all the lights were off, I put my purse down. And walked to the living room, the TV was on. Okay this is so fuckin creepy. I saw a figure laying on my couch, why would someone break into my house just to watch TV and sleep on my couch.

I leaned in and to my surprise, Tzuyu was passed out on my couch. I sighed, well at least it's not a man who broke into my house.

"Tzuyu..." I whispered shaking her slightly, I didn't even get to blink because the next minute I was on the ground and she was pinning my hands above my head with one hand and the other one had a knife to my neck.

"Don't sneak up on me like" she said between gritted teeth,

"Well what else was I supposed to do? You were sleeping on my couch" I rolled my eyes, the knife around my neck was gently caressing my cheek down to my neck. It reached my shirt and Tzuyu looked up to catch me starting at her while biting my bottom lip.

"Oh you're into this, aren't you" she teased ripping my shirt with the knife she had. Just that little move made me yelp, her eyes were so dark and I loved that she were undressing me. She leaned forward closer to my lips and I tried to catch her lips but she backed away a little. Before I can lean my head back, I felt the cold metal on my chest with one swift move she cut my bra open, now my breasts were at full view to her. I saw her lick her lips hungrily, and I avoided her eyes embarrassed.

She grabbed my face made me look at her, her eyes were staring at my lips. I was waiting patiently for her to kiss me already and she did. She captured my lips in a heated kiss, I felt her tongue on my bottom lip but I just kept my mouth sealed, I didn't want to give her access yet. I felt the hand that was around my face fall down and wrap around my neck which made me moan and that let her tongue explore my mouth.

I don't know where or when she put the knife because she was using both her hands to caress my boobs, and I was a moaning mess.

Her hand slowly slipped down my chest to my stomach and down to my pants, I've been waiting for this for the longest while and I wasn't going to stop her this time. I've always craved for her.