8.

You woke up around 1 AM feeling nauseous.
You ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.
After that you didn't exactly feel sick or anything and your temperature seemed normal so you took a shower and got a glass of water when you suddenly had this weird feeling in your chest, as if something bad was going to happen.

You tried to shrug it off and go back to sleep but it kept bothering you.
Suddenly your phone lit up and made it's notification sound so you checked it out.

"Breaking news, Mega pizzaplex on fire!"

Your heart stopped for a second.
You jumped out of bed and ran out in your pajama's, not giving yourself the time to change.
You jumped in your car and raced way over the speed limit to the pizzaplex.
You could already see the flames. Vanessa was outside. She looked shocked and you could see the main animatronics as well. You were glad thy were safe.

You jumped out and ran to the animatronics when you saw Gregory there.
"Gregory!"

He looked up at you.
"Y/N!"

"Hey, Are you hurt? What happened?"
You crouched before him.

"I'm fine. I don't really know what happened, there were just flames everywhere suddenly!"

"I'm glad you're okay.. Hey have you seen Sun or Moon?"
He shook his head.
You felt a pain in your chest. He's still in there?!

You stroke his head and got up, running towards the building when someone grabbed your arm.
"I'm sorry, you can't come near the building, it's big in there who knows what could happen if something explodes."

"Well if you're not going in there I will!"

"Please listen, all living creatures are safe outside. please stand back."

"No, Sun and Moon are still in there!"

"Those are animatronics-"

"They're my boyfriends." You pulled your arm out of his grip and ran in, finding your way to the daycare. Of course, the door was still locked.
You didn't have the time to get the keys so you took a distance and ran into the door as hard as you could, fortunately breaking the lock.
You took a step inside and started crying at the hopeless sight.
It was a sea of flames. How were you gonna find him?!

"Sunny?! Moony?! Please let me know if you can hear me!"

You yelled as loud as you could.
The smoke was filling your lungs and you dropped to your knees, trying to get some air.
"S- Sunny?!"

You got back up and soon heard a creaking sound from somewhere above you.
A huge burning wooden bar fell down about 20 feet away from you.
"Star-star-starlight?"
You thought you heard their glitchy voice.
"Guys? Make a sound please!"

"Over he-here."

You followed the sound trying to avoid the burning obstacles, and found them on the ground, half buried under burning blocks of wood from the ceiling.
Their arm had fell off as they seemed to have tried to escape.
You crouched down by them.
You knew they were both present since one of their eyes was red and the other white, and their colors were messed up.

"We're sca-scared."

"I know, you're okay. I'm gonna get you out of here."

The burning blocks were too hot to touch so you kicked them off.
They managed to get up when you burst out coughing. You pulled their broken arm out from the pile of wood but since it was metal, it was burning your skin you you gave it to them.
"Follow me."

"Y/N, we can't s- see. Our sys-sys-system is overheating."

You covered your mouth and nose with the fabric of your shirt since you could barely breath now, and took their hand, hissing at the pain, but you didn't let go. You couldn't.