Chapter 39

Sana's POV

I grabbed my supplies, and put them in a bag. The painting was in the middle of the room, I stared at it one last time.

I closed the throne room door one last time, walking towards the main door. Tzuyu and Mina were standing waiting next to the staircase.

It's sad how people change, it's sad how she still looks at me like I'm the only one she sees. It's sad how in a matter of seconds they can get tired and turn numb.

I wanted to run to her and have her wrap her arms around me protectively, I want her to hold me and promise me that our happiness is soon. But I don't think I can go back after she showed me she didn't want me anymore, after she showed me that she found her new path.

I looked back one last time and I saw her take a step forward but Mina pulled her back slowly. I pushed the double doors open and left without turning back.

Tzuyu's POV

I want to go after her, I wanna stop her from leaving. I wanna show her how much I'm in love with her... I want her to know I remember her.

I want to hold her and beg her to take me home. But instead, I just watched her leave and did nothing. It's not that I didn't want to, I had to.

   It was all part of a plan, I figured out everything, my mother and Chaeyoung's plan to make me marry someone for their own profits.

  And I wanna stop them without them noticing anything. If they know I remember, they'll try to do something stupid to Sana, I'm sure of it. I don't want her to live in fear. I just need one week, one week until the wedding and I can have her. I'll go beg for her forgiveness and I'll explain everything.

"Tzuyu, you have to be patient if you want get her back" I heard Mina say, she stopped me from running after Sana. Turned out she didn't know about this and she thought that if she didn't marry me her company will go bankrupt. So we decided to work together and expose the traitors.

"What if she doesn't want me anymore..." I whispered, I felt Mina's arm wrap around me.

"She can't fall out of love in a week, you still have time"

With that said I tried to bury myself in work, and make our plan flawless and tried my hardest not to run out of my office and go to Sana's house.