𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗛

𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗛. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱
lahoteslvr 2022

𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗦𝗛 had her whole life ahead of her. The sixteen year old was at the best point in her life when everything got bad. She would babysit for the Grimes' family on the weekends and hang out with her friends; somehow keeping straight A's.

Her mom wasn't around but her dad put in a hell of an effort to make up for it. Shane was proud of his daughter no matter what and loved her unconditionally yet placed an unknown pressure on her shoulders. Hallie wanted to help people- she wanted to be just like her father.

Hallie thought the world would end if she got her iPod taken away not that corpses would be walking the streets among them.

Now she was by a quarry with two-thirds of the grimes family, her father and a bunch of strangers.

𝗟𝗘𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗘 was a drop out. A eighteen year old who worked on his family's farm for the little income his father graciously gave him.
He'd be up at dawn to do what ever was needed. He'd take his youngest sister to school on the weekdays if needed and would call his oldest sister when she was at college.

Lee thought the world had ended when his mother passed, now he had another thing coming.
Nothing really changed other than now he can't leave the farm and his step-mom and brother are craving flesh.

𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗭 was a seventeen year old who surprisingly enjoyed school and playing football. Two things you don't see very much of. He was a jock and a nerd.... He didn't exactly fit in with either.

The boy had been separated from his family in the beginning. A small group of the walkers ripping them away from each other, giving Roman no other choice but to run.

Finding a man in a gown on a bike was
something he did not expect...

Now he was searching for a sheriff's family-but at least he wasn't alone.

𝗔𝗕𝗕𝗬 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗡 was passed from foster home to foster home from the age of seven. Her father was a shitty person to say the least.

His addictions to alcohol and substances put the young girl in amounts of danger that she should never have had to go through.

Her upbringing made her "unwanted" in some of her foster homes, her acts of rebellion were just too much for some.

When the world went to shit she was freshly twenty five and thought 'Only bad thing that can happen is death'.
She didn't except to be dragged into a group by a guy on his way back from a supply run when she got stuck on a highway but here she was.