Chapter 40

Tzuyu's POV

Mina and I were gathering all the evidence, we were planning to break everything in front of her family and mine on the day of the wedding while saying our vows.

I can't be a mafiosa with no security cameras around the house. Except in the bedrooms, I thought Chaeyoung was a little smarter. I feel offended, that she could be this fuckin stupid. There is literally footage of her talking to our mother and their plan on how she can get the girl and she can get the money.

Sometimes I don't understand rich people, why would you look for more when you literally have everything.

I also found some signed papers, with my mother's signature on it, that agreed on stopping the treatment and hook me off the machines even though I was perfectly healthy and had a bigger chance of surviving. Luckily on the same day, I woke up.

"Mina? Can you call Elkie for me please, and put her on speaker" she grabbed my phone and dialed Elkie's number.

"Long time no talk cousin"

"I literally just saw you two days ago" I replied, she chuckled.

"So what can I do for you?"

"Does it count as attempt of murder if the patient had bigger chances of surviving and their family had enough money and more to pay for the treatment" she went quiet for a second,

"Well, it does if they did it behind the doctor's back. Like if they asked a different doctor who's not in charge of that patient, or the papers were forged" I looked at the papers, and to me they looked very suspicious. The doctor who was in charge of my treatment isn't the same doctor who signed the papers to stop the machines.

"Thank you Elkie, I'll call you later" Mina had her hand over her mouth in horror. I wouldn't be surprised if my mother did it, she was actually diagnosed with schizophrenia at some point of her life but after a while she stopped taking her medicine claiming she was better.

"I'm so sorry Tzuyu, I- I didn't know" I put my head between my hands and just huffed. This is so messed up, I can't believe my own flesh and blood would stab me in the back for money.
And my own sister who I trusted blindly was planning to get with my woman, forcefully.

"How are we going to do this?" We walked out of my office, I smiled at her.

"The wedding is close and the truth will be revealed to everyone in that church" I showed her the USB I had in my hand.

Sana's POV

I sold the house Hyori and I live in, I'm planning to leave the country next week, I was just waiting for Hyori's papers and I'll leave once and for all.

I was planing to transfer to a different Art gallery in Japan. I had my application ready and all my portfolios with me. That's all I'm gonna need, I'll go there and buy everything.

"Is Tzuyu coming?" I didn't want to answer I'll just break her poor little heart, I took the painting I made of her and wrapped in newspapers and locked the room with all the supplies in side of it.

"Go get your favorite toy, that's the only thing you'll take with you baby" I kissed her head, she nodded her head and ran to her room. I wish Ming was here, he'd be so proud of her.

He's not dead, he's just in Russia for a business trip.

  I walked to my room and my suitcase was there. It's gonna stay closed, I'll just change with the clothes I'll leave here. I sighed and turned off the lights going to Hyori's room to help her out with her clothes.

I don't know how I'm going to forget her when all I want is to be with her. I say I'll forget her and it makes me want her more. I can't stand being far from her but that's my only choice...to find happiness. Maybe.