Chapter 44

Tzuyu's POV

Dad wouldn't let me leave until I attend Chaeyoung's funeral. I felt sad that my sister had left, after all she's done she was still my sister and I loved her. But what she did was horrible and I won't forget it.

And the country wouldn't let me leave until I stand trial and testify against my mother. She was found guilty with attempt of murder and first degree murder. She was sentenced to life imprisonment with no parole.

Guess how many months that took them, to investigate gather evidence even though I had everything. The trail alone took two months, because mother claimed she was incompetent to stand trial because she knows no matter how clear the evidence were a mentally incompetent person can't be convicted. Luckily for us, the case was closed and she was sent to prison. 

About my desperate search for Sana, today, 3 months after she left, Jessica sent me an email saying that Sana has retrieved her application from that company two months ago to take care of her health.

"Now you tell me!!!" I yelled, I was alone in my office and I think I'm gonna go crazy.

I was scared she was sick or that something bad has happened to her. I was in full panic mode, I didn't know what to do. I just called Mina and asked her to come to my office.

"What's wrong?!" She bursted through the door,

"I'm gonna leave the company in your hands, I have to go find Sana, I can't stay here and just do nothing" I said, she just smiled sadly and hugged me.

"You can take my family jet, it's faster" she offered, I kissed her cheek and ran to my house to get my stuff.

Sana's POV

When I left three months ago I didn't know I would have another soul with me. I didn't know I'll take a part of her with me, god was literally taking his time plotting my life.

When I found out, I was pregnant two months ago. I decided to just help around Aunt Chenny's house, Hyori was having so much with the kids but when she'd see Alberta she'd quickly behave herself. I can't believe my daughter has a crush on an 17 year old. Yep she's 17 but she looked much older, her older brother Jacob was 32 and he's the eldest the second one in line was Ilian he's 24, then Alberta. The kids were mistakes, then, the youngest one is 7 and the other is 6, the youngest is Isabella and she's 3.

"Sana!" I heard Jacob the eldest call for me, he gently knocked on my door.

"Yes Jacob" I asked him smiling, he will come to my room everyday and I'll give him advice on how to talk to the girl who works at the bakery.

"She accepted my offer!!" He ran and picked me up and twirled me around.

"Careful Jacob she's pregnant" we heard aunt Chenny say when she walked past the door.

"Oh I'm sorry, I forgot" I patted his shoulder and smiled.

"Do you want to go to the bakery tomorrow?" I asked him, his smile grew bigger and he nodded his head yes.

You'd think I'll be able to forget her, but no the more I think of getting her out of my mind I end up thinking of her more. I'll end up crying but someone here will get me a bowl of grapes or a flower from the garden and I'll forget about my pain for a moment.

  I sat on my bed and put my hand on my belly, it was a small baby bump that started to show a little. I rubbed it gently and just laid on the headboard thinking what I'm going to do. And to think I asked Chenny to help me abort it when I found it I was pregnant she almost threw a metal bar at me. I chuckled and pulled the covers over me trying to get some rest.