Chapter 46

Tzuyu's POV

I found out there were only five wineries around here, three of them were really close from here. So I started with those.

I asked around for a redhead, who was 5'4 and she's in her mid twenties, and I'll show them a picture of her, I got it from her papers that she used to apply for the job a while ago. They'll all say they didn't see her.

Why that stupid bitch hag of Dahyun Kim wouldn't just help a sis out. For goodness sakes, l reached a road that was filled with trees and I thought it's just 6km away I can walk it out, with no water or food. I forgot to charge my phone yesterday and now I had no way of calling an Uber, and I'd rather go 6km to a winery than back at the hotel with no progress.

"Fucking damn you stupid sun! I'm trying to find someone on this beautiful day and you just decided to give me a headache" I just walked along the road with an extreme headache, I even started hallucinating at some point. I know I was starting to get dehydrated, and I don't even have water to make up for the sweat I lost.

A huge house started to come in view and I've never felt happier to see a building in my life. Building equals people equals water. But my happiness soon came too an end because before I could take another step I passed out.

Sana's POV

  I walked outside to call the kids for lunch, when I saw them they were standing over something at the entrance. Hyori was even sitting on whatever that was, as I got closer I realized it was a person.

"Alberto!!" I yelled so they all can come out without me having to call them one by one.

I ran to the person and to my surprise, Tzuyu was breathing heavily like she was having a panic attack, but she was passed out on the ground and sweating a lot.

"Momma do something!!" Hyori said between cries, what am I going to do baby. I'm not a doctor. I started freaking out and I kneeled next to her trying to wake her. Her eyes were slightly opened and when she saw me she smiled softly before her eyes rolled back in her head and passed out again.

I heard footsteps running our way, I felt hand gently pull me away from her. And I saw Jacob pick her up and take her inside. Ilian ran to the house as well because Chenny told him to go grab a bowl of cold water and cloth.

Alberta picked up Hyori to stop her from crying, and my daughter stopped like she was just lying or pretending to cry, she quickly wiped her tears and just smiled at Alberta and held onto her.

I followed Jacob and Chenny to the living room, he gently put her down and put a pillow under her head, I didn't know what to think or do anymore. I want to hold her and make sure she's alright, but I also want to go hide in my room until she leaves.

It's been an hour and she's still asleep except this time her fever has fallen down from earlier. When she started to stir a little I got up to leave so she won't see me, but a hand grabbed my wrist.

"Where do you think you're going"