Chapter 47

Sana's POV

"Where do you think you're going" I heard her say,

She still had her eyes closed, how did she know I was even here. Fucking weirdo, that I kinda like. I rolled my eyes at her. I saw earlier that she didn't have any makeup on to hide her scars and it made me smile, for some reason it made my heart jump a little.

She sat up and looked up at me with her beautiful eyes and my breath got caught in my throat. I looked away and tried to pull away from her but she winced slightly holding her head.

"Are you okay?" I asked her concerned, she nodded her head and I got closer to her and tried to feel her forehead to see if she had fever. She took that to her advantage and she pulled me on her lap and now I was straddling her.

She smirked and I tried to wiggle myself out of her grip, but her arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to her and her face was buried in my chest. I knew I won't be able to get out of her grip unless she lets me go, so I just sat there. I wanted to hold her too, I wanted to grab her face and kiss so hard but I- I couldn't do that, yet.

Suddenly I felt wetness on my shirt, I panicked and I tried to push her head back so I can look at her face. But she shook her head 'no' between my boobs.

"Are you crying?!" I asked her, oh my Lord I made a gang leader cry. I wanted to smile but I just bit my lip and wrapped my arms around her.

"No" she said sniffling, a few minutes later she pulled back and smiled at me, her nose was red and so were her eyes. I leaned in a little closer to her face and her grip loosened and I took that little moment to slip away from her grip.

"Damn it" she said frustrated, I just chuckled. She was about to say something when she was interrupted by Hyori.

My daughter was running towards her when she stopped in the middle and looked at her suspiciously.

"Hmmm how do I know it's you?" My kid asked, Tzuyu smirked at her and just leaned back on the couch.

"How do I know you're real?" She shot back, Hyori's face lit up and she ran to her and jumped on her. Tzuyu twirled her around and then put her on her shoulders. Wait if she remembers my daughter that means she-

"I can explain" she said walking closer to me but I crossed my arms and gave her a 'start talking' look.

"When?" I said simply, she sighed putting Hyori on her feet.

"Two days after we slept together" she said looking at her feet. My eyes widened with horror, so all the time she was feeling up on her fiancé she remembered but STILL did it.

"I can't believe you..." I walked out the room with her on my tail trying to get me to stop so she can talk to me.

"You don't know why I did it, I had to fix things at home first and I- I had to act that way so they don't know what I'm planning" what is she even talking about,

"Chaeyoung is dead Sana, my mother killed her. She even tried to kill me when I was in the hospital.." w-what,

Tzuyu's POV

She put her hand over her mouth, and turned a little pale. I held her and guided her to sit on a chair. I explained to her more and she was just shaking her head no like she didn't believe me.

"You don't know what I've been through to get you Sana, you don't know the sleepless nights I had without you, I-"

"What you've been through?!! Really?!!" She cut me off, I didn't dare look her in face so I just looked at the ground.

"I spent months going to your house to find you, but you were no where to be found and then when you're back, you already had a fiancé and didn't even remember a fuckin thing. I had to see you feel up on her everyday and hold myself from breaking apart right in front of you..." Tears were falling down and her face was red from anger but then it changed to pain.

"Chenny?!" She yelled, a few seconds later an older woman walked in and Sana was holding her stomach in pain.

"I told you not to stress, it's not good for the baby!" She told her. Wait, what baby? My eyes eyes almost popped out of my head and Sana wouldn't even look at me.

"You're pregnant?!" She didn't answer me, she just kept walking with the woman. Oh my god I'M GOING TO BE A MOM!!