Chapter 10

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Rough Night?
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

"I wanna live with you~"

"Even when we're Ghost"

"Cause you were always there for me"

"When I needed you the most~"

Two sets of eyes watched me play as I sang

" I'm gonna love you till"

"My lungs give out"

I look at the Anamatronics before me and smiled.

"I promise till death we part"

"Like in our Vows~"

I closed my eyes as they joined me in the Chorus.

"Just say you won't let go~"

"Just say you won't let go~ oh oh oh~"

"Just say you won't let go~"

"Just say you won't let go~ oh oh oh~"

I concluded the song with a soft G chord strum and smiled at them, Roxanne was leaning back as Chica was laying down with her stomach on the floor.

We we're at Chica's room Jamming, It was just the three of us because the other two were being held up at Parts and Service for something.

I didn't know the reason, But I have this sneaking suspicion because of what Happened to Freddy Yesterday. For Monty though, I didn't know.

We we're sitting on the floor in comfortable silence when Roxy decided to talk.

"You know, there's something I've noticed about you" She said as I put my guitar down beside me, I tilted my head towards her and asked " noticed what?"

Roxy answered "All the songs you've sang to us so far, are Love songs."

I raised my eyebrow and said "Yeah?"

The two girl Anamatronics glanced at eachother before looking back at me with a mischievous grin. I pursed my lips, confused at thier sudden change of expression.

"Well" Chica started with her 'innocent' smile directed to me.

"Since the boys aren't here. you wouldn't mind if we ask you something, would you?" Roxy said with a smirk.

Tilting my head I said "Uhm depends on what kind of question, go ahead"

"Are you seeing anyone?" Chica asked, slightly getting giddy at the topic as I snorted and laugh.

"Are- HAHA Are you initiating Girl talk right now?" I asked, an ever growing grin appeared on my face.

"Not really" Roxy answered as she fixed her hair "We're just asking a question that's been lingering in our heads lately"

Chica hummed in agreement.

"But this can be Girl Talk if you want to!" Chica said as her eyes brightened at the idea.

I looked at the time and saw I still had a couple of hours left, I shrugged and said "Sure why not"

☆☆☆☆☆

"Hey Fred" I called out to him as he turned to me and responded "Yes?"

We we're walking on the halls that exit's Parts and Service after his thorough checkup, I didn't have to be there but there was someone I wanted to avoid for a few of hours.