Nineteen.

EXCUSE MISTAKES!THANK YOU.

OMNISCIENT POV.

DECEMBER 13. 2018

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Replacing herself with a pillow, saint sat and stared at kentrell until he stopped moving completely before letting out a deep breath. she prayed he didn't wake up while she was getting dressed because if he did he would've made her stay in.

from the countless times of them having sex, kentrell became more obsessive and possessive to where he wanted to be up under her twenty four seven. he didn't want her going anywhere and if she did, he would call and check in every thirty minutes.

they were currently back in utah at saint's condo where they were laid up watching documentaries, but had fallen asleep.

saint had already shower and did her hygiene before kentrell went to sleep so now all she had to do was put her clothes on, fix her hair up and meet kaylee and tink down stairs in the parking garage.

squeezing herself into the small dress she slid her boots on before standing up walking towards the bathroom.

grabbing the brush, saint brushed her hair back into a slickback ponytail. picking the lipgloss up she applied to to her lips before walking out the bathroom.

she was surprised that kentrell didn't wake up being that she was shuffling around the room too much, but he didn't.

saint picked her purse up along with her phone before quickly leaving out the room shutting the door behind her. "can't believe i gotta sneak like a child" she muttered softly heading down the stairs.

successfully getting out the front door she got on the elevator pressing the garage button scooting to the corner afterwards.

she didn't like getting on the elevator being that she always got the feeling that it would get stuck. she also didn't wanna take that stairs either because they would take longer.

"It's about time! damn bitch, you sneaking out like a little ass kid. i thought you was grown now what happened ?" tink asked once the doors opened causing both saint and kaylee to laugh.

"That's why you can't put that good cooch on a nigga, he start acting obsessive" kaylee spoke.

"okay¡" saint mumbled rubbing her arms. "it's cold as fuck out here, im surprise it ain't snowing!" she stepped off the elevator