Ch. 1

Inside
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

°

°

°
°
°

Inside, Inside, Inside, Inside!! Everyday he was reminded to stay inside the daycare at all times. He wasn't usally a bot to get annoyed, but this, oh this was annoying, and being reminded about something that was already practically wired in him was frustrating.

Even as he was constantly reminded, he didn't mind not going outside the Daycare. Working with children brought him joy. Just playing with them was so much fun!

The guards that would stand outside the daycare's giant doors were nice, exepct the map bots. They were kinda strict when it come to him getting permission to leave the day care whether he wanted too, or for check up.

Although there is something that they all always told him. That is, to get all the children tucked in before heading to his tower, and locking the door. He found it annoying yes, but he never knew why they tell told him this. When he asked why, they never told him. That just fueled his curiosity to find his answer. It's just so weird. Until he had finally gotten one. He tried asking one of the workes in maintenance, Mark, one of the mechanics that takes care of him. He had asked him why he had to go to his tower and lock his door. He knew that this mechanic always told him everything, and he'd asked the whole crew already but him. And he finally got his answer.

°♧°
------------------------------------------------------------------
°♧°

"Excuse me... Mark?" Sun sheepishly walked inside the room. There were a lot of scary looking tools he didn't know what they were used for. He glanced around until he found the person he spoke to.

"yes sun, you need something bud?" Mark, the worker looked up at him, stopping whatever he was doing.

"I-I was wondering, umm, why do I need to lock myself in the tower?" He asked, he looked up at the mechanic to see if he would yell or scold him that he didn't need to know like most workers when he always asked this question. But instead he said nothing and kept his smile, so he countinued.

"Am I not supposed to take care of the children while they nap? I do it during play time, shouldn't it be the same during nap time? "

Mark just looked at Sundrop before he chuckled.

"You don't have to worry about that Sun, Moon takes care of that!"

"Moon?" He asked curious, his head tilted to the side.

"Oh yea, you've never met him!" Mark gasped.

"Yea I haven't, is he a new worker, perhaps a new partner?"

"Not exactly, his name is Moondrop, he was made earlier that you." He says.

"Then how come I've never been introduced to moondrop? All the other animatronics here work in pairs or groups. So how come I don't?" He asked.

"well, he's just..." Mark stopped talking, his voice took a serious tone. "He's just not good for you Sun, Moon is unstable, he only comes out when the lights are off, that's why you must never, EVER, come out when the ligths are off. I'm not supposed to tell you this, but I did, so promise that you'll countinue to follow the rules and stay behaved, okay?"

"Can, you tell me why, he's unstable?" He asked. He wanted to know, he'd thought he had pushed Mark to the point of annoyance when he sighed.

But he'd agreed. He spent the whole hour listening to the man tell him everything.

°♧°
------------------------------------------------------------------
°♧°

That day Sun had found out the reason why Moon is unstable and why he's unable to meet him. Apperantly he had a co-worker, she was a human, her name was Sasha. She took care of the kids with him. They described her like a sister to moon.

Soon, Moon got attached to her to the point he let nobody near her. But then, he had some sort of system rage meltdown when a cuple of security guard that used to work in the plex tried to hurt her. He attacked, almost killing the five guards.

This had happened during after hours, so nobody was in the building.

Thankfully, they all survived the life threatening injuries Moon had given them. The guards didn't say a word about this, in fear of Moondrop, and the company covered up the situation.

Now Moon just looks over the kids, they don't want him to meet a new worker in fear that he will get attached and attack anyone that comes close.

Sun had heard it was hard for the mechanics to get Moon under control when he needs upgrades, or checkups. But sometimes the thoughts of meeting Moondrop scared him. He didn't know why. He followed the rules all the time so meeting him would never be possible.

But what if he did?

Sun shrugged of the thought as he cleaned up the daycare. He would never cross paths with Moon. Everyone and himself made sure of that. So there was nothing for him to worry about, not there not tomorrow, not ever.

°♧°
------------------------------------------------------------------
°♧°

°

°

°
°
°

Im just re -writing this story, I'm just fixing grammar and povs. I'll be uploading the chapters one by one.
Anything below is just old stuff, so it don't matter.
Bye

Or will he, hehehehehe😈😈😈😈
END OF STORY
I don't know who will read this, but if somebody does, hope you enjoyed it!!