Chapter Five

Why did you run you fucking idiot? Because you have a husband; a husband you love. That's why you ran because you are a faithful wife.

"Shit." I moaned as he pumped his fingers in and out of me. He kissed up and down my neck, leaving marks I'd have to hide later on.

He kissed down my collarbone to the exposed part of my breast. Alessandro yanked my dress over my hips and palmed my ass while I gripped onto the railing behind me. "W- we're almost at the penthouse." I panted.

He threw my leg over his shoulder, not caring that someone could easily see us. He moved the thin layer of my purple lace underwear over. "Fucking beautiful." His hot breath hitting my clit causing me to suck in a breath. His entire mouth-

A loud honk brought me back to reality and I rolled my eyes at the car behind me. He put his middle finger out of his window, and I did the same. "Fuck you too, asshole!" I drove off and didn't hear whatever else he had to say back.

You are not allowed to be daydreaming about another man while married. I love Oliver and he loves me. I love Oliver and he loves me.

I pulled into the driveway of Serene's home and went to unlock her door. Sometimes I really regret having a spare key to her place. There was a pretty blue haired girl sitting on the kitchen counter... pleasing herself while Serene watched. I wasn't completely shocked, I'd walked in on way worse, so I just said, "Put some clothes on please."

While Serene groaned in annoyance the blue haired girl scrambled to put her panties on. "Why are you here right now?" I rolled my eyes at her.

"I saw him. Alessandro, I mean." Her eyes widened, suddenly interested in why I ruined her sex date.

"I'll go." The blue haired girl said. She was pretty; short figure, forest green eyes with specks of blue in them and pretty lips.

"No, no. Please stay, I'm Athena." I walked over to her in the kitchen and held out my hand.

She smiled and took it in hers. "Rachael."

"Alright now that everyone knows each other can we get back to the topic at hand. Sexy Alessandro." She pushed me into the living room and Rachael followed behind. They sat on the couch while I paced in front of them. "Stop pacing and talk stupid."

After catching Rachael up on my reality show worthy love life, I sat on the table. "Now for the reason I interrupted your orgasm." I sighed deeply. "I haven't seen Alessandro for six months and I kept this tattoo the entire time. I was coming back from a client's home, going through the back because of paparazzi was surrounding the front, and I was on my phone not paying attention. That's when I bumped into some mysterious guy, right?" They nodded.

"And as I was apologizing, I wasn't looking at his face. But at some point, when I did, all the memories from that night came rushing back as I stared at those silver eyes of his. Then he asked if we could talk, and we did. And fuck was there a lot of sexual tension." I bit back a smile thinking about him.

"You fucked him, right?" Racheal asked intrigued.

I grinned and looked at the both of them. "I left."

"You did what?" They said at the same time.

I stood up and ran a hand through my hair. "I know I know. But we have to be realistic here. I'm a famous lawyer married to a co- CEO. We love each other."

"I should slap you right now." Serene shook her head at me.

"Agreed. Look, from what I hear this Oliver guy is a real shithead. He doesn't deserve you at all." Serene hummed in agreement. "I'm not saying cheat on Oliver, but have you guys thought of an open marriage?"