| Chapter 63: Vulnerable 2 |

Sitting on one of the couch in the Slytherin Common Room. You just stared blankly at the golden egg in your lap. Trying to figure out the puzzle because you were definitely not gonna open it after told you an ugly voice or screech would be the only thing coming out. Feeling the space beside you deep you turned around to look to see it was Mattheo.

"Do you need something, Mattheo?" You asked him before looking back at the egg glaring at it.

"Nah, just came to say you like an idiot staring at the egg" Mattheo shrugged and you smacked his head hard. Which echoed the common room.

"Ow!" Mattheo winced

"You..." Daphne growled making both of you look up to see her glaring at Mattheo before turning to you with the sweetest smile.

"Have you solve it yet?" Daphne asked

"No" You said simply before getting off the couch then sitting on the floor as you began to flipped through the pages of the book that you had borrowed.

"Nerd" You heard a cold voice said

"I'm so not a nerd" You hissed

"Your a nerd"

"I'm a genius" You said clicking your tongue

"Whatever, Potter" Draco rolled his eyes

"Leave her alone, ferret boy" Mattheo smirked this made you cover your mouth. Trying to hold in your snort. Daphne giggled making you release the snort that you were holding.

"Nice one, Matt" You high five with him. Next thing all of you knew was that Draco grabbed Mattheo by the collar and slammed him to the wall.

"Just because she is nice to you, doesn't mean you are friends. So i suggest you fuck off before I fucking kill you, Riddle" Draco hissed while Mattheo held onto his stone cold face.

"What's the problem, Malfoy? Jealous?" Mattheo asked

"I think we should–" Before Daphne finished her sentence. You stood up pulling Draco away from Mattheo.

"You boys are unbelievable. You're acting like children" You hissed to him

"He started it" They both said in unison.

"Stupid Borish Brainless Men!" You yelled clearly irritated as you grabbed your golden egg about to walk out when Draco grabbed your wrist.

"Let go of me, Malfoy" You said trying to snatch your wrist away. Mattheo was not having it as he pushed Draco. He grabbed your wrist as the two of you run out of the common room. Draco was on the floor with Daphne feeling sad.

"You still love her, don't you?" Daphne asked

"Give it a rest, Greengrass" Draco stood up walking out of the common room.

*¡'¤~°•○●□•°~¤'¡*

"Why are we here? Dude, I might be a Slytherin but I am not getting in trouble for breaking a rule. I'd rather break Perks nose if I want to get in trouble" You said snatching your wrist from Mattheo's grasp.

"Well while you are admiring that golden egg. I saw one of the champions come out of here" Mattheo pointed to the prefects bathroom. You raised a brow

"And who exactly?" You asked him

"Fleur" Mattheo shrugged

"Pervert" You flickered his forehead walking forward. Mattheo rubbed his forehead as he walked in. You place the egg down before you started to take off your hoodie and jeans. Creating you to be in your bra and panties. Mattheo blushed madly at this as he looked away but he couldn't help but look you up and down.