Day 2

(Y/N POV)

I just wish I could wake up to being held everyday. I wish he could stay here. Watching Moon sleep was one of the most beautiful things i've ever seen. I've never had anyone or anything care about me in the way that they do. I just wanted them all to myself, always. I cuddled deeper into Moons chest and closed my eyes and dozed back off. I woke up a while later to my hair being played with. The sun was shining in the room, I guess it was already day time. I looked up to see Sun looking at me. I smiled at him.

"Moon forgot to shut the windows last night, but you looked so cute I didn't wanna wake you"

I gave him a good morning kiss and hugged him.

"Good morning Sunny"

"Good morning sun bite"

We stayed cuddled for awhile, not saying a word, just enjoying each other's company.

"I'll make us some breakfast, you wanna keep laying down or come with me?"

"Of course I want to go with you sun flower"

Sun followed me out of the room, and I went straight to the fridge. I began to make some oatmeal for both of us, with orange juice.

"Here, you can start eating, I gotta use the bathroom real fast"

He nodded and began to try his oatmeal, and I ran to go pee. When I washed my hands, I heard something fall and break. I rushed out of the bathroom.

"What happened?"

"Oh no, i'm so sorry, I dropped the cup and spilled the drink everywhere and all over myself and made a big mess i'm so sorry i'll clean it up now"

"Oh Sunny it's okay! I'll help you"

"No! I need to clean it up myself, please."

"Hm. Okay, please let me know if you want help though"

He started to grab a bunch of paper towels and clean up the spills. I saw he had orange juice all over his outfit, I would have to wash him and find some clothes for him to wear.

"I'll be right back"

I went to my room to try and find him some sweatpants to wear. I found some baggier ones I used to wear that I was sure would fit him. They were grey college pants I think I stole from an old friend.

I went back out to the kitchen to see Sun sweeping up the broken glass and throwing it away. He began to apologize over and over again, he was too cute.

"You're okay Sunny, I pinky promise. We just have to get your clothes cleaned up."

"How?"

"I'll just put them in the washer"

"Oh.. I don't know how that works. Every time they needed to clean me up they just powered me down..i'm sorry"

"It's okay! We just gotta take your clothes off and you can change into these"

I showed him the sweatpants

"I can find a shirt too if you want."

"No it's okay these are perfect sun flower... i'm embarrassed to ask but.. can you help me get my clothes off, I can't reach the zippers on the back"

I blushed a bit, at least now I would know

"Of course Sunny, not a problem at all"

I started with his shirt, which was easy to get off. I kissed his back.

"What was that for sun bite?"

"Just for being cute"

I began to reach for his pants but he stopped me.

"Jay told me i'm not supposed to let anyone do this. Will I get in trouble?"

"No of course not. If you don't want me to do it, that's totally fine and i'll stop now"

"No no, it's okay, I trust you"

I began to unzip his pants, and I felt him tense a bit. I let him slip them off himself, and handed him the sweatpants.

"Can I ask you something?"  Sun asked while slipping on the sweatpants.

"You can ask me anything Sunny"

"Is it like.. normal for me to have a part here" he said, motioning to in between his legs.

"Yes, it is. All humans have a part right there, it's just different for boys and girls"

"Really?"

"Yes of course"

"What's it for? It's always confused me, Jay said it's only used for one thing in my case"

"Haha.. um.. why don't you ask me about that later?"

"Oh of course.

"You look really good in those, you know that?"

Sun smiled

"Thank you"

I went and threw his clothes in the laundry, making sure to be gentle with them. He was so interesting.

(A/N)

Okay so I have a bunch of ideas of what to do with this story but I don't know what you all would want and I don't want to lose you to boredom, so here's some ideas you guys can pick from

*Y/N jealousy arc

*Lemon/smut (ahh) stuff

*Just a bunch of fluff (stray away from the short line with this i guess)

*Sun and Moon stay with us

*Break up (don't worry)

*Please give me ideas too!! I want to keep everyone entertained!! Let me know if you want a combo of some, or preferably if you guys have some ideas!! Comment and let me know!! Or message me even