𝟭𝟭. 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

01:52

Everyone is sleeping. I slowly lift my head from Onjo's shoulder and quietly leave her side. 

"Where are you going?"

I frighten by the sudden voice. 

"Are you leaving us?"

"No, Namra" I walk over to her. "I'm going to the cafeteria"

"You shouldn't go in the dark"

"It's better if no one knows"

"They will know when they wake up with food"

"Let's save that conversation for then"

I want to turn but she quickly grabs my hand. "Take this"

Namra puts Hyoryung her bag around me. She then ties my hair in a bun and tightens the bag closer to me. 

"Stay safe"

"I'll see you in half an hour"

02:00

I arrive at the cafeteria. And Suhyeok was right. There are so many zombies here. I walk passed them towards the kitchen. The drawers are luckily all closed. I start to jerk them open and put all the solid food and drinks I can find in the bag and my skirt pockets.

"Look who we have here.." 

I stop with whatever I'm doing. My head turns towards the entrance of the cafeteria. The screaming girl from the teachers office is standing there.

"You aren't dead"

"No, I'm not" 

She starts to move closer to me. "I was hoping you were"

"Why? Who are you?"

"You don't know me, but I know you" She whispers. "Kang Hara"

"H-How do you know me?"

"Everyone knows you.  Everyone likes you and everyone idolises you"

"That's not true.." I say quietly.

"You have a perfect life with friends and family while I have nothing!" She screams. "People like you laugh at people like me who have nothing.."

'Kill her'

"..but I'm different now"

I gulp. "You don't know me"

"I do.. I actually do" The girl steps into the kitchen. "And do you know what my dream is?"

I shake my head in confusion.

"To kill someone like you" She chuckles. "Maybe you can make it come true"

My hand reaches to my bag when the girl attacks me with a knife. I wrap it around my back and run out of the kitchen. But the girl is fast. She grabs me by my hair and smashes me against the tables.

"Bitch stay still!"

'Kill her'

The girl wants to come closer, but I start to laugh.

"I'm not the person you think I am" I lift my head a bit and wipe some blood off my lip. "I'm the opposite"

I grab the knife besides me and stab her in her stomach. 

"A perfect life?" I stab her again. "I don't have a mom or dad" Another stab. "I'm nice to everyone but no one ever believes or trusts me" And another stab. "My life isn't perfect, it's hell"