Chapter 14

Antonio POV

I have been sitting in this office for the last 8 hours working my ass off. Why on earth is it so hard to get in contact with the king of the American mafia?

"Tony! we got in contact with his secretary!" Leo shouted as he ran into my office followed by Andrew who was on the phone.

"Yes. This is Andrew Romano, Antonio Romano's younger brother" He says. "Yes, We would like to set up a meeting with Mr. Agnello".

After a quick second, Andrew hands me the phone with a pointed look clearly saying "I don't like this"

"Hello Mrs. Sheila," I say already knowing his secretary's name.

 "Mr. Romano, Mr. Agnello has a pretty full schedule but we can arrange some time tomorrow around 1:30 to 2:30" She explains. 

"Yes, that's fine. the location?" I ask.

"At Agnello's main company," She says. "Okay thank you" I reply hanging up. I took a deep breath and faced my brother who had uncomfortable looks.

"Tomorrow, 1:30 to 2:30," I say straight up. "Listen, Tony, Maybe we should find other ways?" Leo said.

"Listen, Fratello, Blaze isn't our favorite person in our world but think of your sister. She's obviously not gonna tell us what happened to her and this is our only way to find out and maybe if we can become allies with the American Mafia we can get more protection" I explain.

"I agree, I'm not just comfortable with Blaze knowing about Angie, You know how he is," Leo said.

"I hate to admit it, but Angie's strong, maybe even stronger than me, but have we thought about how she would feel if we looked into her past without her permission?" Andrew said.

I looked at him in shock. I never thought he out of all people in this world would say that. "She will understand, She's getting closer to us. You saw what happened this morning" Leo said.

My mouth turned upward as I remembered our interaction that happened this morning. She really has us all wrapped around her pinky finger.

Even Andrew.

Angie POV

"Nothing beats Mcdonald's when it comes to fast food," Ana says as she moaned eating her food. "Right" Her twin agrees with her.

It was just us 3 as the boys left after asking us if we all had rides home. I didn't tell them I didn't have one, but I'll find some way home.

"Hey we have to go, Our older brother is here," Bella says as she and Ana got up. "And I see my Mom's car, You'll be good here alone?" Kelsey adds.

I nod "I'll be fine, My brothers will be here soon," I say with a smile. 

All 3 girls say bye and head into the vehicles. 

10 minutes after they left I decided to call Ashton to pick me up. He picked up on the first ring, sounding worried.

"Ang? Where are you? I haven't seen you since school ended!" He asks. "Don't worry, I just decided to go to Mcdonalds with some friends. Can you pick me up?" I ask.

"Sorry Baby, but me and the twins are at football practice and Emilio is at a friend's place. Call Leo, K?" He asks.

I sigh then nod. "Have Fun" I say as I Hang up. I was about to call Leo when I saw someone familiar at another stall full-blown making out with a girl.

Jesus Christ! Can't people have some decency?

"Oh, Conner!" The girl moans and my eyes immediately find their back to him and I recognize him. "What the Fuck?!" I say apparently a little too loud since Conner breaks away from the girl and looks at me.

He looked like a deer caught in the headlights. 

I don't know why but seeing him all over this girl, I started to feel jelous. I break my eyes away from his and start walking to the bathroom.

I speeded up when I saw him following me and thankfully locked the door before he could reach me.

"Angie! I Know you're in there! Please Open up!" He begs. I take a breath. Why on earth was this affecting me? 

I don't know Conner personally. He's just my brother's best freind. Why on earth should I give a Fuck on who he's making out with?

Telling that to myself I slowly opened the door finding him right there looking relieved. He Pulled me into a hug. 

"I'm sorry, you had to see that," He says. "Don't worry about it. I didn't think anything of it. Were just friends" I smile. "I don't get to chose who you make out with. She looks hot" I try to say without getting jealous.

He looked hurt, Or I could have been imagining that too.

"Always I have to go, bye!" I say walking away from him, getting a nasty glare from the girl he was making out with before as I walked out the door.

"Leo, Can you pick me up? I'm outside Mcdonalds" I say. "Ya, I'll be there in 5 minutes" He replies.

I don't know, how he got here that quick, but he did.

I got in the car as I see Conner run out of the place looking all around. "Drive" I push at Leo a little too harshly.

He gives me a look before zooming off. I look out the window and saw his eyes directly on our car. I sigh pulling my head back.

"Bad day" My older brother questioned. "Pretty much" I reply still having the feeling of crying for some god knows what reason.

What the actual Fuck is wrong with me?

"ANGIE!" Leo shouts I jump up in shock. "Yeah" I replied rubbing my ear. "You back? Thank god! Are you sure you're okay? Do I need to tell the boys to beat up someone for you" He asks?

"Yes please" I mumble but unfortunately he heard it. He narrows his eyes suddenly turning from happy to Angry.

"Which Asshole decided to lay a hand on our sister?!" he shouts. "Leo! I was just joking! Calm down" I say trying to calm him down.

We reach home and he walks out coming to the other side helping me out. Not that I need any. "Angie, you know that you can talk to us right? Tell us if anyone is bothering you?" He asks.

"I told you I'm fine," I say and walk inside the door......

Hi

Yes I'm alive

Sorry, I was busy, and that's why I haven't updated in years. This book is gonna have slow updates.

But I can't believe that we have almost 10k reads and over 200 votes. Believe me when I say I literally screamed in joy causing my parents to burst through my door lol.

Anyways love you all

Please vote comment and share

Baiiiii