The End.

L Y D I A

(Five months later)

Valicia got out of the hospital months ago and she decided to stay after she and Valeria made up. She got over the fact that she wasn't their biological sister but family isn't always by blood. Valeria and Taylor still isn't on talking terms but they still go on missions together. Valicia and Ash having gotten closer and everything had been great.

•••

He trailed kisses up my arm and a smile formed on my lips. I opened my eyes and he leaned up before smiling down at me.

"Good morning my love" he said while placing all my loose strands behind my ear.

"Good morning" I said

His phone began ringing and he groaned out. Smiling at him I got up. I grabbed my robe and placed it around my naked body.

"Valerio De Luca" he said as I walked into the bathroom.

I washed my face before brushing my teeth. I took my robe off and my eyes trailed to the many love bites on my body.

I smiled as I trailed my finger tips over them. The door to the bathroom opened and he walked in.

He removed my hair from my right shoulder before looking at the love bites.

He placed a kiss on shoulder before looking at me through the mirror.

"Beautiful" he said and I turned around.

He lifted me up on to the counter and my hands went to his shoulders.

Our lips connected and he pulled me towards him. My hands went down to his shorts and he pulled away from the kiss.

"Aren't you sore from last night" he asked

"Yeah" I said and he smiled

"No sex then" he said and I start pouting

He took his clothes off before placing a kiss on my lips. He lifted me up before carrying to the shower.

He opened the door before walking us in. He closed the door before placing me down.

I turned the shower on and water droplets began hitting over bodies. He grabbed my shampoo and I ran my fingers through my hair now damped hair.

•••

"Do you want to come with us sweetheart" I asked Aria while placing Lorenzo's shoes on.

I was bringing Lorenzo to the therapist today. 

"No I want to stay with daddy"

"Daddy will be busy sweetheart" I said and Valerio walked in.

"Hey princess" he said before lifting her up.

Instead of replying she hugged him, placing her head on his shoulder he smiled down at her.

"Is everything okay princess?"