26

Bakugo stared down at the blanket. A lovely purple color that reminded him of Hitoshi with the scent of his omega heavily ensconced into the threads.

Even with his alpha stressed out of his mind and on high alert, Bakugo felt himself relax at the slight comfort.

He gently wrapped the blanket around himself, creating a hood as he surrounded himself in the scent. Bringing the leftover fabric to his chest, he buried his face in the blanket, pretending he was with his pack.

His alpha whined at the undertones of distress in the omegas scent, his brows furrowing.

He squeezed his eyes closed tightly when he felt them start to well with tears.

—-

Shinso was slumped over, still cuddled into the blanket he was given when the door to his cell opened again. This time though, he was too tired to care about who was entering or what they would do.

He growled, looked up tiredly when he heard the person kneel in front of him.

He heard the person hum before hearing a click resonate through the room. The heavy weights against his wrists disappeared, though instead of taking advantage of this freedom, he just curled around the blanket tighter.

The person sighed, seemingly in resignation as he stood back up again.

"Get up" they demanded, but Shinso stubbornly stayed put.

"I said get up" they demanded once more, grabbing onto Shinso's bicep in order to tug him along.

Shinso dragged his feet as he let himself be led. His mind was fully registering what was happening or where he was going. He almost tripped over the blanket he was still holding.

It felt as though he was being led through the maze-like halls for forever before he finally heard the click of a door and he was suddenly landing on the floor.

—-

Eijiro and Shoto jerked awake at the sound of the door opening.

Immediately Shoto was up and moving out of the nest, leaving Eijiro to watch over Izuku.

Eijiro wrapped an arm tighter around Izuku's waist, pulling the omega in closer as Shoto moved out of the newly made nest.

He made his way into the rest of the den cautiously, readying himself for a potential fight, but all walls crumbled away seeing Hitoshi laying face down on the floor.

"Oh god, Toshi" Shoto said aloud, alerting Eijiro as he rushed to see if the other was okay.

Turning the alpha over, Shoto checked for any life threatening injuries, growling when he saw the state of Hitoshi led wrists. Thankfully he was still breathing though his eyes were glazed over.

Just as Shoto was about to call Eijiro to help him, Izuku had burst out of his nest and had thrown himself on top of the purple alpha.

Immediately as Izuku made contact with Hitoshi, the alpha had his arms wrapped around him and was curling protectively around the omega.

Shoto hadn't noticed Eijiro tripping out of the nest in his hurry to catch up with Izuku before settling down next to Shoto.

"I wasn't expecting that" Kiri mumbled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand as he blushed in embarrassment.

"Neither was I" Shoto huffed, smiling just a little as Izuku started purring.

—-

Eventually Shoto and Eijiro were able to relocate Izuku and Hitoshi into the nest, all four of them being able to squeeze into the small blanketed space.