|34|

Deckard couldn't take the smile that curve on his face as he look at his happy daughter and the woman he loves. He still felt like he was dreaming at the moment.

Lucreszia's long brunette hair was tied into a ponytail and she was wearing a casual satin red slit dress that made Deckard see her delectable thighs while sitting and eating. After all these years, his kitten can still make him have a boner without doing anything seductively.

They were eating at their dining table with Tia and Lucreszia. Deckard was at the middle-end of the dining table while Tia and Luca were beside like a family's position when they were eating. This was probably the most memorable thing Deckard can experience this year... Having dinner with Luca and Tia.

"So Mr. L..." Lucreszia talk first which made Deckard's nerves tense. He owes her a lot for taking care of their daughter without him and now he just pop up in their lives as if he did nothing wrong. He even befriend their daughter without any consent from her which he terrified more.

I should probably dig my own grave right now...

"Yes, Ms. Consuelo?" But he also wants to set things right, not only for his daughter but for Lucreszia. He knows having a child is the most hardest thing that an adult can have pero ayaw niya maging pabaya na ama.

"How long have you been staying there at your mansion?" She said and cut a piece of lasagna and cut it into small pieces again then gave it to Tia who mumbled 'thank you wommy' slowly that made his heart flatter.

"You should try this also Tia..." Deckard then gave his daughter three pieces of Ravioli di Ricotta e Spinaci al Burro e Salvia which produce a smile on her face.

"Thank you, Mr. L."

"I've been here for more than five days, Ms. Consuelo... I'm sorry for not introducing myself as your new neighbor before, I hope I don't surprise you." He said and ate the Pasta Alla Norma at his plate.

"No, of course not. You didn't, people can move at that mansion for any time." Of course you asshole! You surprise me to death! Lucreszia said mentally with irritation and despair.

"Hmm, I guess you already expect me to come here," Deckard said sexily with his dark voice matching his dark and mysterious aura.

Napaka-feelingero, sabi ngang hindi ako nag expect diba?!

"So Wommy, remember the family day at our school? I told Mr. L about it." Anunsyo ni Tia sa kanya na nagpalag-lag ng panga niya.

"What do you mean you told him about it?!" Luca murmur at Tia. She was about to scold Tia but Deckard quickly saved her daughter from her mother.

"I've learned that Tia was being bullied at her school for not having a father... And it breaks my heart." Luca remained silent. There's a thing at herself that doesn't believe in Deckard's words but also, she's kind of guilty at both Tia and Deckard for not telling the truth.

"Y-you are?" She asked.

"Yes I am." Deckard stated firmly that pleased both Luca and Tia. Luca can sense the sincerity of his words but not enough to get rid of the anger that encrust her. "And I would like to join the both of you on the family day to be Tia's father." Nawala ang mga mga sensiridad na naramdaman niya noong sinabi ng lalake na gusto ito maging ama ng anak niya.

What in the uno reverse card is this?!

"For real?! You really can? Mr. Deckard?" Tia's face lit up while looking at Deckard the to her. "Wommy, can he go with us?" Tanong ng anak niya.

"No Tia, he can't. We already bothered Mr. Deckard too much, we can't give him inconvenience anymo-"

"It doesn't actually bothered me at all Ms. Consuelo, I would love to go at Tia's family day and enjoy." Deckard interrupted her words that made her run out of ideas to make him not come at the family day. Alam niyang si Deckard ang totoong ama ni Tia pero ayaw niyang pagtsi-tsismisan na naman siya doon dahil kilala si Deckard bilang isang bachelor na bilyonaryo.