Chapter 197: Destroying the Maze & The Forgotten Memories

"Wait, who showed up?" Elisneh the First jumped up from the throne.

The knight in front of her was shaking but responded with an urgent expression. It could not be helped.

"Hurry up and tell me!"

This was Elisneh's office where her close confidants gathered to meet. This was the place where everything in the Molden Kingdom was determined.

The knight clenched his eyes shut before opening them and almost shouted. "Former Princess Jopis has infiltrated the castle with some unknown individuals!"

Elisneh started to frown after hearing the report again.

"The people who came with her were one black-haired swordsman, one red-haired man, and others who were all hiding under robes!"

Elisneh's clenched fists were shaking.

"They destroyed the statue in the central plaza."

The knight took a deep breath. He had been working at the palace for three years.
The Knight Captain had given him an important task because he was loyal and obeyed all the rules.

His task was to protect an entrance that very few people in the palace knew about.
Of course, he had no idea where that path underground led.

"Then they entered the underground path underneath it!"
"Jopis went down there?"

The knight flinched at Elisneh's frown before responding. "Yes, your majesty! She then destroyed the entrance to the path!"

"What the hell are you doing on your job to let something like-!" Elisneh looked ready to throw the bottle of ink in front of her at the knight.

"Your majesty!" One of her vassals urgently called out to her at that moment.

Elisneh let out a deep sigh after making eye contact with him. Her mask as a benevolent king had almost been broken.

Elisneh returned to her cold but benevolent expression and sat back down on the throne. "...My little sister is here."

Although she was speaking calmly, the fire in her eyes could not be covered.

Jopis. That bitch had returned. The only bitch who had not listened to her.

Elisneh slowly closed her eyes before opening them back.

One of her vassals gave an order to a Royal Mage standing to the side of the office. "Why is there no contact from the Ghost Village? Contact them right away!"

The Royal Mage immediately started to connect the video communication device.

"There's no point." However, Elisneh shook her head.

The fact that Jopis appeared at the capital without any contact from the Ghost Village must mean that it had fallen into Jopis's hands.

The Royal Mage soon shook his head with a frown. "We cannot get through to them!"

Elisneh looked toward the knight and started to speak. "Raise the alarm to special grade and protect all members of the royal family."

She could not let that bitch Jopis find the members of the royal family. Elisneh was using them as hostages against Jopis.

"Yes, your majesty!" The knight thought it was very much like Elisneh to think about protecting her family first.

"Also, tell the Knight Captain to immediately come to the location."
"Your majesty, which location-"

The knight cautiously asked as one of the three close confidants in the room peeked toward Elisneh and quickly responded.

"The Knight Captain will know where we are talking about, so go quickly! We will escort her majesty there immediately!"