Ex lover is back

Today, Jisoo takes a day off because she feels so tired and plans to prepare the room without letting the maids do "Mme. we can do it by ourselves you don't have to do it" a maid tells her because she scares what happens if master knows they let her does their works " It's fine I can do it by myself you guys just have to cook the lunch" Jisoo tells them and they smiles at her humbleness then let her does the task before they go out.

She is preparing the bed at the same time she remember last night and get shy suddenly. Jisoo finished preparing the bed and she sees a small room near the dressing room. A little while she gets curious and made up her mind that she have to open that room to solve her question. When she opens the door she sees many pictures of Hae-in when he was young and with his parents but stops when she sees a big picture with a black scarf covering it. Her curiousness is not finished yet so she pulls it off. She got stunned because she couldn't believe what she sees with her eyes it was a picture of Hae-in hugging a woman from behind a smile brightly " Who is she?" Jisoo looks at that picture with heartaches she still couldn't believe that he lied to her that she is the first person he loves but he has someone else before her.

She lets a single tear out and covers the picture immediately when someone calls her " Mme. the lunch is done, the butler told us to call you" a maid tells her " Yes I'm done too" she comes out from that room and Jisoo notices the maid's face changes when sees Jisoo coming out from that room. " Do you have something to tell me about that room?" a smart girl like Jisoo understands immediately by reading her face " Nothing Mme. the food is getting cold you please!" she says before going out before Jisoo. " Something must be wrong with that picture, I wonder who is she if I ask him by myself he wouldn't tell me the truth for sure and he will tell me not to enter there again I will ask someone here," she thinks in her mind and goes down.

After lunch, Jisoo is in the yard watching Dalki running with a kite in his hand and the male maid helps him to fly the kite. She looks around and sees the same maid who calls her for lunch " I want to ask you something and please be honest with me" she says in a serious face make that maid doesn't dare to look at but shake her head " good, I bet you must know what is in that room right ?" the maid nods " so tell me who is that woman on the picture, I want to know because it important for my life and Dalki" the maid looks at her and then looks around " she is master's fiance" a short response from the maids makes Jisoo stuns on the spot and her heart starts to beat fast.

" continue" she orders the maid " He loves her very much but they're disengaging it's our master who break the engagement and he is depressed so he move to the USA for three years and that is where he met you, next I don't know much I heard it from the old maid who works here since master parent alive," the maid tells what she knows to Jisoo " Master when he brought you here he orders us to not tell you about this" Jisoo asks her to leave and goes to works to let Jisoo stay alone. Jisoo looks at a dark sky indicating that there will be rain in a while like her mind right now after she discovers the truth about that woman. Once again, she lets her tears out she is hurting not because she discovered the truth but hurt because he lied to her.

" Son gets in the house it will be rain soon" she calls her son after she wipes all of her tears at the same time when the sky starts raining. Dalki runs to his mother's arms and they get in the house together then she wants to spend time with her son to forget unnecessary things from her head. In the evening, she feels so boring at home and plans to go out shopping or to practice. She thinks a bit but her legs still hurt a bit to dance so she chooses to go shopping and takes Dalki with her.

JHI GROUP

Hae-In is working on his office " Boss someone wants to meet you we try to stop her but she insists to meet you no matter what now she is n her way to meet you " a female secretary announce the presence of someone to her boss " who? I already told you that today I don't accept the guest without an appointment" he says to her and the door open to reveal a sexy woman with a red dress " even with your fiance?" she gets into his office like her own with a smile on her face. Hae-In orders his female secretary to go out " You can go" she goes out immediately. The woman approaches him and wraps her arms around his neck " Emily why are you here?" he asks her and try to take her hand off " I come to visit my fiance what is wrong?" she leans her face to kiss him but he refuses " I am not your fiance we are disengaging remember?" he asks her again and takes her hands off him.

" it's just for you but not for me, I know you still love me, Hae-In," she says and looks straight at his eyes " heh" he chuckles " before yes but now after you cheat on me with that bastard for me you have no place to deserve my love" he squeezes her cheeks with one hand and throws her face to another side then get out of his office. Emily stays in his office with tears " I will get you back no matter what Jung, who dare to get in my way I will get rid of him/her even I have to kill them" she thinks in her mind and grab her brand bag and get out of the office.

 Emily stays in his office with tears " I will get you back no matter what Jung, who dare to get in my way I will get rid of him/her even I have to kill them" she thinks in her mind and grab her brand bag and get out of the office

( Do you have something to say to our Miss Emily with her last sentence??) 👀