act three: scene four

imessage

*louis has made a new group chat*

*louis has added (xxx)-xxx-xxxx, (xxx)-xxx-xxxx, (xxx)-xxx-xxxx, (xxx)-xxx-xxxx*

*louis has named: mr. evans, mr. stan, lily, timothee*

hello all, you guys are probably
wondering what this is all about

timothee
you want to take char on an
official date and need help

okay so we know exactly
what this is about....

mr. stan 
get on with it kid

i would like to take charlotte out
tonight but i need you guys to get her
there without her knowing i want
everything to be a surprise

lily
stop this is so cute

mr. evans
louis you're a good kid and we
genuinely like you 
whatever you need we're here to help

as long as you guys can think
of a reason to get her all dressed up
and bring her to here
*location tag*
I'll take care of everything else

lily
you got it !!

・❥・

instagram post

charevans

liked by louispartridge, calebmclaughlin, sadiesink, and others

charevans guess who took me out for a surprise dinner

view all comments
user dinner or date 😼
louispartridge ig we'll never know ;)

user1 hand. placement.

louispartridge i had fun tonight when can i see you again 🥺
charevans this is why you bursted out laughing.
louispartridge i'm hilarious and yk it 

user2 ^^^^ they're still together
louispartridge currently laying right beside her in her hotel room bed
user2 smash

chrisevans so glad tonight went smoothly for you two !
sebastianstan definitely our favourite ship !
lilyrosedepp PURRRR YOU TELLEM SEB

sadiesink A DATE???? MISS CHARLOTTE PARTRIDGE WHY WEREN'T WE TOLD ABOUT THIS
louispartridge sorry it was a surprise she didn't even know

calebmclaughlin MY FAVS ARE FINALLY TOGETHER
charevans just friends!
cakebmclaughlin just friends my ass

・❥・

third person pov.

louis had never felt this way before. laying beside charlotte while she cuddled into his side there was this feeling growing inside of his chest. he began noticing it the first time they met and it had been growing ever since. love. the only way he could explain it was love. that's why when he saw her response to caleb's comment he knew he needed to tell her how he felt. whether or not she felt the same he needed to take the risk.

he could see her fiddling with her fingers and scratching her arms, something was troubling her mind. placing down her phone he pulled her onto his lap. his actions had snapped charlotte out of her thought. what are we, what are we, what are we. the question was right on the tip of her tongue but she just couldn't get it out.

realizing she was straddling him she began blushing. sure the two cuddled and were constantly near each other. but this, this was more intimate. louis smirked at her reaction to their position but made no effort to change it, it was far too comfortable and felt oddly normal for the pair.

"what's going on in that head of yours love, i can see you overthinking" his fingers ghosted her face trailing under her jaw. one hand rested on her neck, using his finger to force her eye's to his "tell me what's going on in that pretty little head" he urged. charlotte was overwhelmed, their position, his hand, the eye contact. she couldn't form a single coherent thought.

"it's nothing, i'm not overthinking anything" she lied, one that louis so easily saw through. "well then do you want to know what i'm thinking" charlotte nodded, that was all she could do as her eyes were focused on the way his lips moved as he spoke. "i'm wondering if the pretty baby on my lap feels the same way i do" his other hand trailed down her back to rest on her waist while the other remained at her neck keeping their eye contact.  "how do you feel" she whispered out, her heart hammered in her chest in anticipation.

the two's hearts were beating so fast they worried the other could hear it. charlotte's question hung heavily in the air between them. both were scared of the same thing, rejection. yet that didn't stop louis eyes from flicking down towards her lips while charlotte's did the same to his.

"fuck it" he whispered and used the hand around her throat to pull her closing the gap between the two.

the kiss was heavy, sensual. the tension between them had finally broke. charlotte's lips moved slowly against his, letting louis take the lead. he deepened the kiss, his hands were both now on her waist pulling her even closer. her hands braced themselves on his shoulder. his lips were rough and hard against her soft pouty ones. moving with a certain desperation that he had never experienced before. the two broke off, charlotte gasping for air as louis watched her under hooded eyes.

"that. that's how i feel"

˚ · * ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ * · ˚

a message from the author.

double update because i just wrote this chapter and am loving the third person pov. i didn't proof this at all so i hope there's no errors.

xox <33