Ch. 2

Mysterious Figure in the dark
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

°

°

°
°
°

Sun was just so tired from playing with the children, don't get him wrong it was fun, but it would sometimes be exhausting! Thankfully nap time was about to start, giving him a break. He had gotten the children all tucked in. It took a while before he was finally satisfied with his tucking in skills and left.

He walked up the stairs to his tower. He walked towards the edge of the railing to look over the whole plex. He sighed at his wonderful work. He turned to his door, he took the door knob in his hand. He opened the door, be was about to step in but stopped when something xought hia attention.

His sensors picked up something moving, he slightly turned his head in confusion, no one was supposed to be in here but his kids and himself. But in the corner of his eye he noticed a black figure run across the main door to one of the pillars.

He quickly spun his head around, Sun was about to shrug it off before he saw it again. He stood on the tip of his toes and lifted his head for a better look. The shadowy figure moved inside one of the custodian closet. He squinted his eyes to see better if it was just one of the kids.

He kept on staring until the door slightly creaked opened, a pair or red eyes stared back at him so suddenly.

He yelped at the sight and quickly swung his door open and slammed it shut, locking it so fast.

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

Moon despised waiting for nap time. Half of the day he needed to keep himself entertained. Most of the time he spent it in his charging area, or he would wonder around the plex in the shadows.

As much as he hated staying in the shadows, he didn't mind it as long as he got to see a certain animatronic.

He enjoyed seeing sun play with all the kid. He might as well be a kid himself. He wished he could be with him, but Sun wasn't allowed and so was he.

He found the stupid rule quite unfair. Weren't workers supposed to work together?

He wondered if he should do his daily spying, or charging. It was a rather easy choice, so he headed towards the daycare. It was almost nap time anyways.

When he got there, it was still apperantly too early, he looked under the doors and he could see light shining through and the theme music still playing. He leaned against the giant doors and waited patiently.

Five minutes was too long for him.. the music had ended and he was sure sun was heading towards his tower.

He grabbed the door handle, the two security guards flinched when he yanked the door open and dashed inside.

Moon quickly hid behind one of the pillars when he had realized that Sun was still not up his tower yet.

It was fine for him to see sun, but sun seeing him was not good, as much as he wished it was. Moon wasn't sure if the animatronic had managed to see him, and this pillar wasn't much of a good hiding place.

Moon thought of where where go, he glanced around and his only and closest choice was a janitor closet.

He hated the idea of being surrounded with dirty and humid mops with buckets. The light that emitted from the tower didn't really hid him all that well. Despite of his dark coloring, he was sure sun would spot him if he tried to move again.

He took a deep breath, he ran towards the closet, he yanked the door open and rushed inside. Okay, now he had to wait, not one of his strongest skill, until sun was inside his room.

He waited, and waited, okay probably 15 second was enough time for sun to be in his room. He took the door knob, twisted the shiny yellow metal and slightly opened the door. He peered outside, big mistake.

Above the tower, he saw the animatronic, and from the look of his face, he had spotted him to. But, that didn't caught his attention, what really did was the sight of him.

Although he always saw sundrop every day throught the vents, this sight of the animatronic was completely different than any other. It was like time had stopped.

He looked so, beautiful, almost angel like with the way the lighs of his room emitted behind him. His rays just made it seem like he wore a crown, such royalty. He noticed he had no pupils, but he knew his eyes stared at him.

He loved the way his slender body was, the way his back arched to look at him, the way his waist twisted to turn. The yellow and gold coloring, it was perfect on him. Gosh, he really was the Sun.

He snapped out of his trance when he heard the slam of a door. That slam was sun shuting his door with great force.

Moon completely stepped out of the closet.

His built was different that Sun. He was slightly bigger, like Roxy, she protected her kids in the race track from accidents and such. She also protected them from furious parent when they got mad for their kid losing a race when they got to violent. He too had to protect his kids during nap time, whether from potential kidnapping or intrusion.

But Sundrop's built was so, fragile. He had such delicate looking hands, and his face was the pure definition of innocence and happines.

But from his observations, he wasn't entirely fragile. Sun was more, newer, more advanced than him. He was flexible enough, and was really fast. Yea he would would run chase kids during tag, but the only time he saw him ever run so fast was when a kid had fallen from the jungle gym.

His body could endure more hours unlike him. He took care of the children all day long. There was play time for the mornings till the afternoon, which half of it went for nap time, his time. Then playtime for another cuple of hours before naptime again and the back to play time. He only got his breaks during nap time.

Sun worked none stop, and that made him ever more attractive.

Moon snapped out of his trance once more, the suddent realization that sun might report him hit him.

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

Sun panted hard, he didn't necessarily need air to stay alive, but he needed it to cool himself down.

"What in the world was that! It couldn't have been Moon! No! It's just your eyes playing tricks on you Sundrop!" He shook his head. He slid down his door and held his shaking body.

He was terrified.

It was heard to belive he had seem the animatronic on the daycare. He didn't know what to do. Should he tell the workers? Or was this just an accident? Did it even count as an encounter?

They did told him if he even caught a glance of the animatronic to immediately contact workers and they would bring security in. Maybe that was them being dramatics, but still, what should he do?

He glanced at the small button on the corner of his wall, the gray round speaker above the red button. Should he press it?

Sundrop slowly stood up, he walked towards the call button. He hesitated, should he really? It was just a quick glance, no need to bother workers for such a small thing. If he didn't say anything about it, then everything would be fine and he would just forget about the memory.

His arm was already extended, the tip of his finger was inches away from pressing the red button.

"Sun?"

°♧°
------------------------------------------------------------------
°♧°
°

°

°
°
°

Anything below is just old stuff, so it don't matter.
Bye

END OF STORY
Hope you liked this one, and sorry is I have any misspells, I'll try to make the next chapter by tomorrow!! Bye