Chapter 14 : The Handler And The Vortex

The handler was sitting on her desk pleased. She knew and trusted Lila to kill y/n .

The handler knew that if she had sent anyone else , AJ Carmichael would have undoubtedly found out about her plan to bring Number 5 to the commission.

The handler knew without a doubt that number 5 Hargreeves was a survivor and besides the boy had experience with killing and seeing dead bodies already .

The handler then went to call her most trusted men from the commission . And she smiled when she saw them armed and ready standing outside her door .

The handler got up from her desk and went to close the door and locked it and then she immediately changed her cloths and wore this :

The handler nodded looking at herself in the mirror . This was the dress of a royal princess from decades ago . It was sewn with 24 carrot gold .

After she was done she went outside and grabbed a briefcase of her own and she left the commission base towards 2030 .

She hoped that Lila would have by now taken out or at least taken away y/n from where five was .

With a flash of blue she was there in 2030 . The handler looked around at the world and she couldn't care less . The only she was worried about was her dress getting all the toxic dust.

'I needs another wardrobe house' the handler thought as she walked towards where five was supposed to be .

After reaching there she saw five ....... Talking to a mannequin?

The handler was confused but didn't show it . She coughed to get Five's attention . Five immediately looked around and pulled out his shot gun and pointed it at her .

Five asked : "Who are you ? How are you here !? Answer me !"

The handler smiled in a creepy way and said : "Number 5 Hargreeves, of the legendary Umbrella Academy, those questions will have to wait . But I you must know . I am the Handler. I can't tell you anything other than that . But don't worry you will find out . When your at least 58 or 59 or 60.

I will come back for you . But of course you won't remember any of this . The reason I had to come early was because of this y/n girl. She's an anomaly . She isn't supposed to exist ."

Five looked at her with rage and confusion and asked : "What the hell are you talking about ! Where's y/n !? What did you do to her !?"

The handler gave a sadistic smile and said : "Y/n is gone . She's being dealt with as we speak ."

Five looked at the handler and said : "Oh really ? Then what's stopping me from blowing your head off right now ?"

Five said and pointed the shotgun at the handlers face .

The handler smirked and said : "This" and she snapped her fingers and about a dozen armed people came . And two of them were holding a hostage .

Five looked at the hostage in shock . He couldn't believe what he was seeing ........

The only question on his mind was ... 'how ?'

———————————————————————-

Y/n grunted as she used the last of her Will and power to use everything she had to further power up her plasma beam .

At one point y/n floated in the sky and she had a rainbow plasma aura around her .

And even Lila mirrored that perfectly well. Both of them were floating high in the sky with rainbow auras around them .

Which looked like this :

   Both of them were evenly matched and maxed out

Both of them were evenly matched and maxed out . Both y/n and Lila screamed until all of a sudden a Colorful Black hole appeared out of no where at the point where there attacks were meeting .

The black hole looked like this :

   Both y/n and Lila were shocked and confused

Both y/n and Lila were shocked and confused. Both of them immediately withdrew their beams and stared at the portal in utter shock and confusion .

All of a sudden the hole started to pull both Lila and y/n towards itself . Both of them tried to get away from it but the pull was too strong .

Lila immediately looked around for any powers nearby and she smirked .

She then spacial jumped out of here leaving y/n . Y/n was then pulled straight into the vortex and then everything went black . The last thought y/n had was : 'I am sorry ..... I couldn't make it ..... I hope you will make it back to your timeline safe and sound and safe your family and the world ... and I hope you know that I love you....'

Then all of a sudden y/n felt pain all over her body . The pain kept increasing until everything stopped and she no longer existed in this universe ...........

Lila had jumped out of the way . She was about to go save that y/n girl but then she remembered her mom's orders .

Lila didn't know what to do and before she could move , y/n was pulled towards the portal and then a huge explosion happened blowing Lila away .

Lila immediately space jumped away to avoid getting harmed . She didn't know what had happened . But she knew one thing for certain . Y/n was no more ... and the fact that she couldn't sense her powers was proof of that .

____________________________________

Authors Note:

Hi readers !

How was the chapter ?

Hope you enjoyed it !

Vote and Spam comments if you liked it .

And yes , sorry to say this but .... Y/n no longer exists in this universe.... 😔

Only 1 chapter remaining!

See you soon !
Bye !
________________________________